Welcome to our trusted platform, which has been dedicated to assisting airport travelers since 2004. Our extensive experience will help you find parking options at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport swiftly and conveniently. Our mission is to simplify the parking reservation process, enabling you to secure your discounted space online effortlessly.
PHX Airport serves tens of millions of passengers every year, many of them being drivers. That’s why we created this guide - to help you find useful information on parking at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and save time and money.
Keep reading to discover rates for PHX long-term or valet services, view maps, and discover links to other useful sites. You will also discover awesome parking coupons and discounts.
Be sure to check out one of our partners in the city area.
Top 4 Things You Need to Know Before You Drive and Park
On-Site Parking Rates & Availability
Sky Harbor International Airport can really fit any of your needs with its numerous parking options. Whether you’re looking for discounted lots, valet services, or covered and convenient garages, you will find what you need at PHX. Check out the full list of short-term and long-term parking rates below.
- PHX Valet Parking is perfect for those looking for the quickest and most convenient option. You can leave your car with a valet representative at the Terminal 4 curb or the east/west end of the Level 4 garage. Reservations are required for curbside valet only. The rate is $39/day for terminal valet and $34/day for curbside valet.
- Terminal 3 Garage Parking is a great option for everyone looking for a secure spot near Terminal 3. This covered parking structure is close to the terminal and offers an hourly rate of $4 and a daily fee of $30.
- Terminal 4 Garage Parking provides self-parking for everyone who needs a convenient spot within walking distance from Terminal 4. This is also a covered facility near the terminal and offers an hourly rate of $4 and a daily cost of $30.
- East Economy Garages A & B are both inexpensive and convenient options. The PHX Sky Train connects you to Terminals 3 and 4, and you can reach Terminal 2 via a walkway at Terminal 3. The hourly rate is the same - $4, while the maximum daily cost is $16.
- East Economy Lot is located just west of Terminal 4. It is a cost-effective and uncovered lot available to all passengers. Even though it is a little farther, a free shuttle service is available - the PHX Sky Train runs frequently to and from Terminals 3 and 4. The rates are $4 per hour and $14 per day.
- Terminal 2 Garage Economy Parking can provide you with both cheap and covered parking spots very close to the terminal. This PHX Economy Parking is one of the best facilities for all Terminal 2 passengers. The hourly rate is also $4, and the daily rate is only $16.
- Terminal 2 Economy Parking also offers uncovered parking spaces, and it's a very affordable parking area. It is within walking distance from Terminal 2 and close to Terminal 3. The rates are $4 per hour and only $10 per day.
- Terminal 2 West Economy Park & Walk is the cheapest parking structure at Sky Harbor Airport. It is next to the cell phone lot, within walking distance from Terminal 2. The maximum daily rate for this PHX Economy Parking is only $9.
- 44th St. PHX Sky Train Station is available for short-term stays only, so overnight parking is not allowed in this parking area. The rate is $4/hour.
|Terminal 3 Garage
|Terminal 4 Garage
|East Economy Garages A & B
|East Economy Lot
|Terminal 2 Garage Economy (Covered)
|Terminal 2 Garage Economy
|Terminal 2 West Economy Park & Walk
Disabled parking at PHX is available in all lots and garages (near the elevators). In the East Economy lot, accessible parking spaces are north of the PHX Sky Train Station. In the Economy Park & Walk, they are located at the east end (closest to Terminal 2). Vehicles using accessible stalls have to own a disabled permit, ADA placard, or similar permit. Standard rates apply.
Disabled Veterans Discount is not available at PHX.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
EV charging stations are available at Terminals 3 and 4. Click here for the map and more information.
The oversized vehicle area is located east of Terminal 4, but you can also park in any uncovered lot. See the map below.
Tips: We suggest you reserve airport parking in Phoenix, Arizona, as early as possible to ensure availability and the best price. This tip also applies to other platforms, such as Parkobility. However, if you're coming from Tucson, we recommend booking a ride with Groome Transportation's Tucson Shuttle.
Hotels With Free Parking and Shuttles
Looking for the best Phoenix Airport hotel parking?
Numerous hotels near Sky Harbor International provide Park Sleep and Fly Packages, and they are a great alternative to on-airport car parks. This package will allow you to sleep well in a nice hotel, leave your car in a secure spot, and use free shuttle buses to the terminal building.
Below listed are PHX hotels that offer free parking service, shuttle bus transfers, free WiFi access, and many other amenities:
- Crowne Plaza PHX
- Holiday Inn And Suites PHX North
- Hilton Garden Inn PHX North
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Phoenix Tempe
- Red Lion Inn & Suites
Cell Phone Lot
Three Cell Phone Lots are conveniently located west of the Terminal 2 parking structure, east of Terminal 4, and south of the 44th Street PHX Sky Train Station. They are free of charge, but you can use them for up to 30 minutes only. Note that vehicles cannot be left unattended, and you are not allowed to use this area for overnight parking.
- How much does it cost to use the PHX long-term garages?
Terminal 2 West Economy Park & Walk provides the cheapest self-parking - the rate is only $7/day. Check out other PHX rates and options above (all parking fees are included).
- Is there any cost if I’m picking up/dropping off someone?
You can use one of the three Cell Phone Lots free of charge for up to 30 minutes. They are situated west of the Terminal 2 parking structure, east of Terminal 4, and south of the 44th Street PHX Sky Train Station.
- Is there disabled parking at the airport, and is it free?
Yes. It is available in all facilities (in the garages, they are located near elevators). However, it is not free of charge; regular rates apply.
- How much is short-term parking going to cost?
The short-term fee is the same in all PHX facilities: $4 per hour.
- Is there a phone number available for PHX Sky Harbor Airport parking information?
Yes! For further information, please call 615-275-1045.
- Are shuttles offered for Phoenix Airport Economy Parking lots?
Yes! PHX Sky Train frequently runs to and from all parking lots and terminals.
- Does the airport offer any EV charging stations?
Yes! EV charging stations are available at Terminals 3 and 4.
- Do I need to have a reserved parking space to park?
No, spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis. However, you can make advanced reservations to ensure you have a secured PHX spot as soon as you get there.
- How can I pay for vehicle parking?
You may pay with cash, debit, or any major credit card - Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.