We have been helping airport passengers since 2003, and we are proud to say that we have 15 years of valuable experience in finding secure and discounted parking options that meet any requirements. Book parking now by entering your date and time in the form above. We then send you your parking ticket online for contactless parking to save both time and money!
Charlotte Douglas International Airport served more than 46 million passengers in 2018. That is indeed a lot of cars to park, and that’s why we created this Charlotte Airport guide to help you find the cheapest parking offer. Charlotte Douglas International Airport CLT is a civil-military airport in Charlotte, North Carolina. Established in 1935 as Charlotte Municipal Airport, the airport received its current name in 1982.
Keep reading to get parking rates for Charlotte Airport long term parking, view maps, and discover links to other useful sites. You will also find information on CLT Parking Coupons, Discounts, and Deals, as well as Charlotte Airport parking reviews.
Get a fast rate quote and make your advanced reservation by entering your drop-off and pick-up dates/times above.
Bonus: If you are visiting the Spectrum Center in Charlotte and need to park your car, check out our complete guide to Spectrum Center Parking
Rates & Availability
Whether you’re searching for a convenient valet or discounted parking at Charlotte Airport, covered or uncovered lot, short-term or overnight parking, Charlotte Airport offers numerous parking options to all airport passengers. Daily parking rates vary based on the parking option - from $10 for Long Term Lots to $35 for Curbside Business Valet. Hourly CLT parking spaces are available as well.
See below for a full list of long term parking at Charlotte Airport as well as short term prices.
- Curbside Valet is a very convenient parking option available from 5 AM to 11 PM. Drop-offs and pickups are at the end of the upper level at the terminal curbside. A valet attendant will park your vehicle and provide free luggage assistance. The rate is $35 per day.
- The Hourly Deck provides many parking spaces located within walking distance to the terminal (on Levels 4-7). To reach the terminal, use a walkway from the Level 2 elevator lobbies. Parking spots are available on a first come, first served basis. The first 15 minutes is free, and then each additional hour is $6; the maximum rate is $24 per day.
- Business Valet Deck is a cheaper valet option that offers premium parking convenience. A valet attendant will park your vehicle and provide complimentary luggage assistance while you get free shuttle service to the terminal building. Also, you can have your car washed while you’re away. The valet service is only $35 per day.
- Daily Decks are a quite good option for those looking for a parking spot for at least 24 hours. Complimentary shuttle service is available to and from the shelter between the two parking decks (accessible shuttles are provided as well). The rate for this parking option is $12 per day.
- The Daily North Lot is situated next to the Daily Decks, and it is an even better option for people who need at least 24 hours of parking. It also offers free shuttle buses to and from the lot, and it is a more economical option - the rate is $12 per day.
- Long Term Lot 1 & 2 are the cheapest self parking option at CLT Airport - the rate is only $10 per day. Free shuttles run to and from the lots. See our list below for additional information about rates and driving directions.
|Charlotte On Airport Parking
||Drop off your vehicle at the terminal curbside at the end of the upper (Departures) level.
||It is on Josh Birmingham Parkway to the left as you approach the terminal. Follow signs for Parking/Hourly.
||It is situated at the corner of Wilkinson Boulevard and Harlee Avenue.
||Josh Birmingham Parkway. Follow signs for Parking/Daily/Hourly and keep left to enter the Daily entrance.
|Daily North Lot
||Josh Birmingham Parkway, between Lot 2 and the Daily Decks.
|Long Term Lot 1
||On Josh Birmingham Parkway to the right as you approach the terminal (south of the Cell Phone Lot).
|Long Term Lot 2
||On Josh Birmingham Parkway to the left, as you approach the terminal.
Accessible Parking / Handicapped Parking
All CLT parking facilities offer handicap parking spots and accessible shuttles that run continuously to and from the terminal.
Veterans Parking Discount is not available at Charlotte Douglas Int’l Airport.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
EV Charging Stations are available on Levels 4, 5 and 6 of the Hourly Deck and in the Business Valet Deck.
To easily find all CLT parking facilities and your parking spot, check out the map.
- How much does it cost to park in Charlotte Airport long term parking?
The Long Term Lots are the best option if you’re searching for cheap parking Charlotte Airport - $7 per day. There are several other options, and you can see all of them listed above (parking fees included).
- If I’m picking up/dropping off someone, is there any cost?
You can use the Cell Phone Lot on Josh Birmingham Parkway to the right, next to Long Term Lot 1. It is free of charge, close to the airport terminal, and there is no time limit.
-Is there disabled parking at the airport, and is it free?
The designated parking areas for disabled people with ADA placard are available in each parking facility. Simply look for the airport signs to find them. The handicap parking is not free of charge, and you can see all the rates above.
- How much is Short Term parking at CLT Airport going to cost?
You can use the Hourly Parking Deck - the first hour is free, and then each additional 30 minutes are $1; the maximum daily rate is $20.
- Is there a phone number available more information?
Yes! For further information about CLT Airport parking, please call 704-359-4038.
- Are shuttles offered for Charlotte Airport Long Term Lot 1 & 2?
Yes! Complimentary shuttle service is also available for the Business Valet Deck, Daily Decks, and the Daily North Lot.
- Does Charlotte Airport offer EV charging stations?
Yes! You can use any charging station in the Hourly Deck and the Business Valet Deck.
- How may I pay for vehicle parking?
Use cash or major credit cards - Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- What time do parking facilities open?
CLT parking facilities are open 24 hours a day.
- What type of covered parking / parking garage is provided?
Covered parking service at CLT Airport includes Charlotte Airport Valet Parking, the Hourly Deck, and the Daily Decks.