We have been helping passengers flying out of San Antonio Airport since 2004, and we are happy to say that we have 15 years of experience in finding secure parking options that fit all of your needs. Save both time and money by booking your parking spot now and by using our tips.
San Antonio International Airport served more than 10 million passengers in 2018. This San Antonio Airport parking guide will help you find the cheapest parking offer. Keep reading to get San Antonio parking rates for short and long term parking, view maps, and discover links to other useful sites. You will also find information on San Antonio Airport Parking Coupons, Discounts, and Deals.
Get a fast rate quote and make your advanced reservation by entering your drop-off and pick-up dates/times above.
On-Site San Antonio Airport Parking Rates & Availability
Whether you’re looking for a convenient or affordable parking lot or garage, San Antonio Airport offers various parking choices to all airport passengers. You can park your car on-site for up to 30 days. Daily parking rates vary based on the parking option - from $8 for Economy Green & Red Lots to $27 for Short Term Parking.
See below for a full list of SAT long term parking rates as well as short term prices.
- Short Term Airport Parking is situated close to both terminals, in the same facility as Rental Car Return. The short term rates are as follows: the first 15 minutes are free, $3 for up to 30 minutes, $5 for 31 mins to 1 hour, $7 for 1 to 1.5 hours, $9 for 1.5 to 2 hours, etc. The rate for 4-24 hours is $27.
- Long Term Airport Parking is available in the garage and the surface lot. Both parking facilities are a little farther away than the Short Term Lot, but still pretty close to terminals. The rates are as follows: the first 15 minutes are free, $3 for up to 1 hour, $5 for 1-2 hours, $7 for 2-3 hours, $9 for 3-4 hours, and finally $16 for 4-24 hours.
- Economy Parking Green Lot is bigger than the Red Lot and a little closer to airport terminals. Free shuttle service is available to the terminal curbside, and there are 4 shuttle stops. Economy Red Lot is located next to the Cell Phone Lot, and complimentary shuttles are also available to take you to both terminals. Parking Rates are the same for both lots: the first 15 minutes are free, $3 for up to 1 hour, $5 for 1-2 hours, and $8 for 2-24 hours. This daily rate is the cheapest one.
|Short Term Parking
|Long Term Parking
|Economy Green/Red Lots
Accessible Parking / Handicapped Parking**
Parking areas for disabled people with ADA placard are available in each parking facility; simply look for the signs to find them. Also, if you need assistance, you can use courtesy phones in the San Antonio Airport Long Term Parking Garage.
Veterans Parking Discount**
Free parking is available for disabled veterans and Texas specialty license plate holders. The customer has to present the following at the parking exit:
- Driver's License or Military ID card;
- Vehicle insurance card (or registration form);
- Completed Parking Validation Form.
To easily find any SAT parking facility, check out this San Antonio Airport parking map. Alternatively, you can see the San Antonio Airport mapof both terminals here.
Cell Phone Lot
The Cell Phone Lot is the best parking choice for those waiting for an arriving friend or family. The Waiting Lot is located at the corner of Airport Boulevard and Northern Boulevard (next to the gas station and Economy Red Lot). They offer 150 parking spaces, free internet access, and no time limit.
- How much does it cost to park in San Antonio Airport long term parking?
Economy Parking Lots are the cheapest parking option - it is $8/day. There are several other options, and you can see all of them listed above.
- Does the airport offer free airport parking?
All parking lots and garages offer free 15-minute parking. Free parking is also available for those who are waiting for an arriving passenger, and the Cell Phone Lot is located at the corner of Airport Boulevard and Northern Boulevard. Additionally, parking is available for disabled veterans and Texas specialty license plate holders.
- If I’m picking up/dropping off someone, is there any cost?
You can use the Cell Phone Waiting Area at the corner of Airport Boulevard and Northern Boulevard. It is free of charge and there is no time limit.
- Is there disabled parking, and is it free?
Designated parking areas for disabled people with ADA placard are available in each parking facility; simply look for the signs to find them.See all the rates above.
- How much is Short Term parking at SAT Airport going to cost?
Short term parking rates are as follows: $3 for up to 30 minutes, $5 for 31 mins to 1 hour, $7 for 1 to 1.5 hours, $9 for 1.5 to 2 hours, $11 for 2 to 2.5 hours, $13 for 2.5 to 3 hours.
- Is there a phone number available for San Antonio Airport parking inquiries?
Yes! For further information about SAT Airport parking, please call 210-207-3465.
- Are shuttles offered for San Antonio Airport Economy Lots?
Yes! Complimentary shuttle service is available for both Red and Green Economy Parking Lots every 5-8 minutes.
- Is long term parking at San Antonio Int’l Airport to disabled veterans no cst?
Yes! Parking is no cost at SAT Airport to all disabled veterans with DV plates.