Fort Myers airport offers multiple parking options including valet, short-term, long-term, and economy parking. Prices vary based on the length of stay and proximity to the terminal. It is recommended to book a spot in advance and arrive early to ensure availability.
We have been assisting airport passengers flying out of RSW for 15 years now, and our experience has taught us to quickly find popular, safe parking lots that will meet all your requirements. Our goal is to make a parking reservation process so simple that you can secure your discounted parking space online in a 2 minutes or less! Easily contact us to reserve a spot at (860) 530-0072 or by emailing [email protected]
Southwest Florida International Airport, is a major county-owned airport in the South Fort Myers region of unincorporated Lee County, Florida, United States., served more than 9 million passengers in 2018. To help you book the cheapest parking offer and save time and money, we created this Ft. Myers Airport guide.
Keep reading to check rates for long-term parking, view maps, and discover links to other useful sites. You will also find information on Flylcpa Airport Parking Coupons, Discounts, and Deals, as well as reviews.
Get a fast rate quote and make your advanced Fort Myers Airport parking reservation by entering your drop-off and pick-up dates/times above.
Top 4 Things You Need to Know before you Drive and Park at Fort Myers Airport
Fort Myers Int’l Airport provides a couple of parking options and over 11,000 public parking spaces to all airport passengers. There is no Valet Parking, but both long and short term parking is pretty affordable compared to other airports.
Daily parking rates vary - from $11 for Long Term Parking Lot to $18 for Short Term Parking Garage. We’ve listed Fort Myers long term parking rates, as well as short term prices below.
- RSW Short Term Parking Garage is just a short walk away from the airport terminal; it is directly across from the terminal building. This parking facility is a very convenient and more expensive option. Covered parking is available on the second level, while the third level is uncovered. The first 20 minutes are free, and the next 20 minutes are $2. The first hour costs $3, while the daily maximum rate is $18.
- RSW Long Term Parking Lot is the cheaper parking option between the two, and it is located right behind garage parking. Even though it is close to the terminal, free shuttle service is available to take you to the terminal curb. You will also get free luggage assistance. The hourly rate is $2, and the daily rate is $11. If you plan on leaving your car for longer than 1 week, the daily rate after the 1st week will be only $4.
|Short Term Parking Garage
|Long Term Parking Lot
Accessible Parking / Handicapped Parking
Parking for people with disabilities is available in all airport parking facilities. Simply follow standard signs for designated disabled parking spots. They are situated next to elevators and walkways. If parking in the long-term lot, handicap accessible shuttle buses are available to take you to the terminal.
Disabled Veterans Parking Discount is not available at Southwest Florida Int’l Airport.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
Two EV charging stations are available in the Short-term Parking Garage and two more in the Long-Term Parking Lot. There is no charge, but regular parking rates apply as you exit the parking lots.
Fort Myers Airport Map
To easily find any parking facility and the surrounding amenities, check out this Fort Myers Airport parking map.
Cell Phone Lot
The Cell Phone Lot is located at Airport Plaza is a great parking area if you are picking up some arriving passenger since curbside parking is not allowed. This waiting area is only 2 minutes away from the terminal and it is free of charge. Also, there is no time limit.
Fort Myers Airport Parking FAQs
- How much does it cost to park in Fort Myers Airport long term parking garage?
The RSW Long Term Parking Lot offers parking spots for $11/day is which is the cheapest parking facility. See all parking rates above (include all parking fees).
- If I’m picking up/dropping off someone, is there any cost?
You can use the Cell Phone Lot free of charge. This self parking area is located at Airport Plaza, and there is no time limit.
- Is there disabled parking at the airport, and is it free?
Parking for people with disabilities is available in all airport parking facilities. Simply follow standard signs for designated disabled parking spots. It is not free of charge, standard rates apply.
- How much is Short Term parking at RSW Airport going to cost?
The first 20 minutes in Short Term Garage Parking are free. The next 20 minutes are $2, the first hour costs $3, and the daily maximum rate is $18. The hourly parking in the RSW Long Term Parking Lot is $2.
- Is there a phone number available for Southwest International Airport parking information?
For further information about Fort Myers Airport parking service, please call 239-768-6296.
- Are shuttles offered for the Fort Myers Airport Economy Parking Lot?
Fort Myers Airport does not offer Economy Parking. See above for all options and rates.
- Does Fort Myers Airport offer electric vehicle charging stations?
Two EV charging stations are available in the Short-term Parking Garage and two more in the Long-Term Parking Lot.
- Do I need to make an online reservation to park on-site?
No, parking spots are available on a first come, first served basis, but you can make airport parking reservations just to make sure you have a secured parking spot.
- How may I pay for vehicle parking?
They accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards, such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.