Ever since 2004, we have been helping people flying out of DAL Airport to find a suitable and safe parking option. Our wide experience allows us to achieve our primary goal - making a parking reservation process so easy that you can book your discounted parking spot online within a couple of minutes!
Dallas Love Field Airport served more than 16 million passengers in 2018. There is a lot of people and a lot of cars to park every day. That’s why we created this Dallas Airport parking guide to help you find the cheapest parking offer and save both time and money.
Dallas Love Field is a city-owned public airport 6 miles northwest of downtown Dallas, Texas. It was Dallas' main airport until 1974 when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened. Southwest Airlines maintains their corporate headquarters and an operating base at Love Field.
Keep reading to get parking rates for Love Field long term parking, view maps, and discover links to other useful sites. You will also find information on Dallas Airport Parking Coupons, Discounts, and Deals, as well as Dallas Love Field Airport parking reviews.
Get a fast rate quote and make your advanced reservation by entering your drop-off and pick-up dates/times above.
Top 4 Things You Need to Know before you Drive and Park at Dallas Airport
On-Site Dallas Airport Parking Rates & Availability
Dallas Airport provides various parking options to all passengers - there is discounted parking for budget travelers but also valet service for a more exclusive experience. Daily parking rates vary based on a parking option - from $13 for the Garage B Roof Lot to $28 for Dallas Airport Valet Parking.
Check out the full list of Love Field long term airport parking rates as well as short term prices:
- Valet Parking is located on the south end of the ticketing wing, and it is the most expensive and most convenient parking facility. It also provides a variety of car services. Hourly parking rates are as follows: $8 for up to 1 hour, $13 for 1-2 hours, $16 for 2-3 hours, and $19 for 3-5 hours. After that, the maximum daily rate applies - $28.
- Parking Garage C is situated adjacent to the airport terminal. To reach it, turn right at the Aviation Place stoplight and go south. The rates depend on the level you choose, but all Love Field parking garages are free for the first 60 minutes. After that, $6 for 1-2 hours, and $10 for 2-3 hours. The daily rates are as follows: $25 for the third-level premium parking, $16 for all covered levels, and $13 for uncovered roof lot.
- Parking Garage A is also adjacent to the Love Field terminal, and the entrance is on the lower level of the roadway. A sky bridge that connects Garage A to the terminal is on level 3. It is free for the first 30 minutes as well, and the rates afterward are as follows: $4 for up to 1 hour, $6 for 1-2 hours, $10 for 2-3 hours, and $13 for 3-5 hours. The maximum daily rate is $16 for all levels.
- Parking Garage B is next to garage parking A, with the entrance on the lower level of the roadway as well. A sky bridge that links Garage B to the terminal is located on level 3. It is the cheapest Dallas parking option. The first 30 minutes are free, and then the rates are as follows: $3 for up to 1 hour, $5 for 1-2 hours, and $7 for 2-3 hours. The daily rate vary based on the parking level - it is $13 for covered levels and only $10 for the uncovered parking lot on the roof.
|Garage C Premium Parking
|Garage C Covered Levels
|Garage A (All Levels)
|Garage C Uncovered Roof
|Garage B Covered Levels
|Garage B Uncovered Roof
Accessible Parking / Handicapped Parking
There are many accessible parking spots at Dallas Airport, and you can find them in all parking facilities. Simply look for the signs near the entrances.
Disabled Veterans Parking
Love Field offers free parking to disabled veterans with vehicles displaying a qualifying specialty license plate. To discover more about this program and find out if you are eligible for it.
**Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
**EV Charging Stations are available at the following locations at DAL Airport: Parking Garage B has 6 stations located at the entrance, and Garage A has 6 more on Level 1 and additional 6 on Level 3.
Dallas Airport Map
To easily find all parking facilities at DAL, check out the Love Field parking map here, or click hereto see the terminal map.
Hotels with free parking services and complimentary shuttle
There is another great possibility when it comes to parking. Several hotels in the area provide Park Sleep and Fly Packages that allow you to get a good night’s rest in a hotel, leave your car in a safe parking spot, and use a courtesy shuttle bus to the airport terminal building.
Searching for the best Dallas Airport hotel parking for 2019? We’ve listed hotels that offer free parking service for up to 7 days, Dallas Airport shuttle, free WiFi access, and many other services.
- Hyatt House Dallas Uptown
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Dallas Market Center
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Dallas NW Highway
- Country Inn & Suites By Radisson Dallas
- Baymont By Wyndham Dallas
Cell Phone Waiting Lot
The Cell Phone Waiting Lot is a free waiting area situated on the NE Corner of Hawes & Herb Kelleher (see the map here). It is a great option for those waiting for an arriving passenger since curbside parking is forbidden. Note that there is a 60-minute time limit and that you are not allowed to leave your car unattended.
- How much does it cost to use Dallas Airport long term parking?
Garage B offers the cheapest Love Field parking options - the rates are $13 for covered levels and only $10 for the uncovered roof lot. There are several more options, and you can see the Love Field parking rates above (all parking fees are included).
- If I’m picking up/dropping off someone, is there any cost?
You can use the Cell Phone Lot on the NE Corner of Hawes & Herb Kelleher free of charge for up to 60 minutes. Perhaps an even better option is public parking in one of the garages since you have free 30-minute parking.
- Is there disabled parking at the airport, and is it free?
There are many accessible parking spots at Dallas Airport, and you can find them in all parking facilities. Simply look for the signs near the entrances. It is not free of charge.
- How much is Short Term parking at DAL Airport going to cost?
The hourly rates in Garage B are as follows: $3 for up to 1 hour, $5 for 1-2 hours, and $7 for 2-3 hours. This is the most affordable Love Field short term parking.
- Is there a phone number available for Dallas Airport parking information?
Yes! For further information about Love Field Airport parking service, please call (214) 670 - LOVE.
- Are shuttles offered for the Dallas Airport Economy Parking?
There is no economy lot at Dallas Airport, but there are a few very affordable parking options. All parking facilities are very close to the terminal, so there is no need for free shuttles.
- Does Dallas Airport offer EV charging station?
Yes! Dallas Airport offers EV charging stations on the following locations: Parking Garage B has 6 stations located at the entrance, and Garage A has 6 more on Level 1 and additional 6 on Level 3.
- How may I pay for vehicle parking?
They accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards, such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Do I need to make an online reservation to park on-site?
No, parking spots are available on a first come, first served basis, but you can make airport parking reservations just to make sure you have a secured parking spot.