We have been helping people flying out of Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport since 2004. So, we are happy to say that we have 15 years of experience in finding safe parking options for all airport passengers.
This Anchorage Airport guide will help you find the best parking offer that will meet any of your requirements. Keep reading to get parking rates for Anchorage Airport long term parking, view maps, discover helpful tips and links to other useful sites. You will also find information on the Parking Coupons, Discounts, and Deals. Two off-airport parking lots that we recommend are Diamond Airport Parking and Anchorage Quick Airport Parking.
Get a fast rate quote and make your advanced reservation by entering your drop-off and pick-up dates/times above.
Top 4 Things You Need to Know before you Drive and Park at Anchorage Airport
On-Site Anchorage Airport Parking Rates & Availability
Whether you’re looking for a convenient or cheap uncovered Stevens Anchorage Airport parking spot, you will find an appropriate parking choice at ANC. Daily parking rates vary based on the parking option - from $9 for Park Ride and Fly Lot to $16 for South Terminal Parking Garage.
See below for a list of all short and long term parking prices.
- South / Domestic Terminal Parking Garage offers convenient parking spaces for Domestic Terminal passengers. There is a 30-day maximum stay. The first 30 minutes are free, and then the rates are as follows: $3 for up to 1 hour, $6 for 1-2 hours, $10 for 2-3 hours, $13 for 3-4 hours, $14 for 4-5 hours, and $16 for 5-24 hours.
- North / International Terminal Parking Lot is a great option for international travelers who need an Anchorage parking spot for up to 10 days. The first 30 minutes are free, and then the rates are as follows: $3 for up to 1 hour, $5 for 1-2 hours, $8 for 2-3 hours, $11 for 3-4 hours, and $13 for 4-24 hours.
- South Terminal Long Term Lot is a cheaper option than the Parking Garage, and there is a 90-day maximum stay. The first 30 minutes are free, and then the rates are as follows: $2 for up to 1 hour, $5 for 1-2 hours, $9 for 2-3 hours, $11 for 3-4 hours, and $13 for 4-24 hours.
- Park Ride & Fly Lot is the cheapest option open 24/7 with free shuttle service to and from both airport terminals. It is located on International Airport Road. The daily rate is $9, the weekly rate is $40, and the monthly rate is $100.
|South / Domestic Terminal Parking Garage
|North / International Terminal Parking Lot
|South Terminal Long Term Lot
|Park, Ride & Fly Lot
Accessible Parking / Handicapped Parking
There are many accessible parking spaces at Anchorage Airport. To find out more about that, call (907) 677-1074 or (907) 529-2577.
Hotels with free parking and complimentary shuttle
Those looking for a hotel near Anchorage Airport that provides free airport shuttle service have several great hotel options. You can get a good night rest, leave your car in a safe parking spot in the morning, and start your trip without any worry with popular Park Sleep and Fly Packages. These hotels offer free parking, free WiFi, as well as many other amenities.
The best hotel parking near Anchorage Airport for 2021 is at Coast International Inn. This hotel is situated only 1.6 miles away from the airport and provides 24/7 free shuttle service. Free parking is available for up to 4 days.
Important Anchorage Airport Facts
Address: 5000 W International Airport Rd, Anchorage, AK 99502, USA | Phone Number: 907-266-2526
**Cell Phone Lot **is available for all those waiting for an arriving passenger. The waiting lot is free of charge and available 24/7. It is situated just two minutes away from both terminals. There are 15 parking spaces from Monday to Friday and over 30 spots on weekends and during the evening. Note that you must stay in your vehicle while waiting. Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport is a major airport in the U.S. state of Alaska, located 5 miles southwest of downtown Anchorage.
- The cheapest month to fly to Anchorage Airport is August.
- To get lower Anchorage Airport rates, book at least 3 weeks before departure.
- 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Anchorage Airport for the following prices or even less: from Seattle-Tacoma Int’l $153, from Los Angeles $194.
- The cheapest airline ticket to ANC Airport currently is $142 round-trip from Fairbanks to Anchorage. Find out more information about cheap flights from Anchorage Int’l.
Anchorage Airport Transportation Shuttle Services
If you need an affordable transfer from Anchorage Airport to your hotel or some other destination, you have several options, such as airport shuttles. You can book a shared shuttle ride or use one of the transportation network companies - Uber or Lyft - for as low as $15. Book your ride here.
Public transportation is available as well, and it is the cheapest option. You can reach the downtown area / Diamond Center for only $2. People Mover buses run every 30 minutes from 6 AM to 11 PM. The airport also offers military transportation to Fort Richardson and Elmendorf Air Force Base for active military personnel.
Anchorage City Guide
This is the largest city in Alaska that is known for many cultural sites and various beautiful places for nature lovers. The Alaska Native Heritage Center is a very interesting site where you can check out many traditional crafts and an area with traditional dwellings. Anchorage Museum offers many artifacts and a kid-friendly science center.
If you want to go camping or hiking, you should visit the Chugach State Park with glaciers, amazing lakes, and a ski area. Flattop Mountain is a great place for those into hiking where you can check out magnificent panoramic views. Kincaid Park is another popular place for biking and skiing close to the city. Portage Glacier and Portage Lake are a bit farther away, but they are worth visiting.
Anchorage Airport Parking FAQs
- How much does it cost to park in Anchorage Airport parking?
Park, Ride & Fly Lot is the cheapest airport overnight parking option - it is only $9/day. There are a few other options, and you can see all of them listed above.
- Does the airport offer free parking?
Free parking at ANC Airport is available for those who are waiting for an arriving passenger at the Cell Phone Lot. There is no time limit, and it is available 24/7. All parking options at both terminals also offer 30 minutes of free parking.
- If I’m picking up/dropping off someone, is there any cost?
No, there isn’t. You can use the Cell Phone Lot free of charge.
- Is there disabled parking, and is it free?
Anchorage Airport provides parking spaces for disabled persons, but they are not free. See the above list for information about parking rates.
- How much is Short Term parking at Anchorage Airport going to cost?
North Terminal Parking Lot offers the cheapest short-term rates. The first 30 minutes are free, and then the rates are as follows: $3 for up to 1 hour, $5 for 1-2 hours, $8 for 2-3 hours, $11 for 3-4 hours, and $13 for 4-24 hours. See above for other Anchorage parking lots.
- Is there a phone number available for Anchorage Airport parking inquiries?
Yes! For further information about preflight parking, please call (907) 677-1074 or (907) 529-2577.
- Are free shuttles offered for Park Ride and Fly Lot?
Yes, shuttle bus service is available on-demand to and from both terminals.
- Is there the USO at Anchorage Airport?
Yes, USO Anchorage Airport provides various services to members of the US military, including airport lounges and shuttle services.
If you need help in finding any parking lot, check out this Anchorage Airport Parking map.