We have been assisting people flying out of Cincinnati Airport for 20 years! Our wide experience allows us to help you find a suitable and reliable spot for your vehicle.
Cincinnati Northern Kentucky International Airport is a public international airport located in Hebron, Kentucky, United States. It serves the Greater Cincinnati metropolitan area. The airport's code comes from the nearest city at the time of its opening: Covington, Kentucky. CVG covers an area of 7,000 acres. We created this guide to help you find parking options at CVG Airport in Cincinnati that fit all your needs.
Our main goal is to make an online reservation process so easy that you can secure your discounted space within minutes! In terms of affordability, the best places to park at CVG Airport are the on-site economy lot, which is located across from the terminal and offers a shuttle service. To save even more, book in advance through the airport's website for discounted rates. Pro tips: Arrive early to secure a spot, compare prices with off-site lots, and note the shuttle schedule to avoid waiting.
RELATED AIRPORT PARKING CONTENT: Philadelphia Airport Parking
Keep reading to get parking rates for Cincinnati Airport long-term parking, view maps, and discover links to other useful sites. You may also find information on Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Airport coupons, discounts, deals, and reviews.
Get a fast rate quote and make your advanced reservation by entering your drop-off and pick-up dates/times above.
On-Site Cincinnati Airport Parking Rates & Availability
Cincinnati Northern Kentucky International offers five parking options and over 12,000 public spaces. Whether you’re looking for discounted lots or exclusive valet service, you will find what you need on-site. Daily rates depend on a facility - from $9 for the economy lot to $30 for valet service.
Check out the full list of long-term airport parking rates as well as short-term prices:
- Curbside Valet offers the fastest way of parking at the airport, so it's your go-to choice if you value convenience. It is a fully covered facility located on the Baggage Claim level. This service is the most expensive one: rates for partial days start at $10, while the maximum daily fee is $30.
- Terminal Garage Parking is adjacent to the terminal, so it offers convenient parking and easy access to airport terminals. There are 5,000 public spots. The hourly rate is only $3, and the daily cost is $18. If you want to secure your spot on Ticketing Level and make an online reservation in advance, you will have to pay $20 per day.
- CVG ValuPark is a very affordable on-airport lot situated only 4 minutes away from the terminal building. It is a great choice for long-term parking. Free shuttle buses run every 5-10 minutes to and from the lot, and you will get free luggage assistance. The daily rate is $11.
- CVG Economy Lot provides the cheapest on-airport self-parking available only during peak times or during construction. It is the farthest option that accepts credit cards only. The flat daily rate is $9.
|Day Premium Reserved
|CVG Economy Lot
Disabled parking spaces are available for ADA and special needs customers in all garages and lots. All customers have to own an ADA placard, disabled license plate, or another accessible parking permit.
Disabled Veterans Parking Discount Is Not Available at Cincinnati Int’l Airport.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
EV charging stations are available in the CVG ValuPark lot (Row 1 on the left) and in the Terminal Garage (Level D, Row 30). The stations are free for all customers who pay to park.
To easily find a convenient spot at the airport, check out the Cincinnati Airport parking map
The Cell Phone Lot is a free waiting area situated on your right as you approach the main terminal. It is a great option for those who want to wait for an arriving passenger since curbside parking is forbidden. Note that you cannot leave your vehicle unattended. See driving directions to the Cell Phone Lot.
- How much does it cost to park in Cincinnati Airport long-term garage?
CVG ValuPark offers the cheapest long-term option - $11/day. There are a few more choices—see the rates above.
- If I’m picking up/dropping off someone, is there any cost?
You can use the Cell Phone Lot free of charge. This safe parking area is located on your right as you approach the main terminal.
- Is there disabled parking at the airport, and is it free?
Disabled spaces are available for ADA and special needs customers in all parking areas. All customers have to own an ADA placard or disabled license plate.
- How much is short-term parking at Cincinnati Airport going to cost?
Terminal Garage provides short-term parking; the hourly rate is $3.
- Is there a phone number available for Cincinnati Airport parking information?
Yes! For further information, please call 859-767-3106.
- Are shuttles offered for the Cincinnati Airport Economy Parking?
Yes! A complimentary shuttle service is available to take you to and from the terminal building.
- Does Cincinnati Airport provide EV charging stations?
Yes! EV charging stations are available in the CVG ValuPark lot (Row 1 on the left) and the Terminal Garage (Level D, Row 30).
- How may I pay for vehicle parking?
They accept cash and all major credit cards, such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Diners Club.
- Do I need to make an online reservation to park on-site?
No, parking spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis, but you can make reservations in advance to make sure you have a secured spot as soon as you arrive.