We have been assisting air passengers since 2003, and our vast experience allows us to help you find parking options at Portland International Airport (PDX) that fit all your needs. Our main goal is to make booking a discounted space online easy and save you both time and money!
Portland International Airport, the largest airport in Oregon, serves millions of passengers every year, many of them being drivers looking for parking! For that reason, we created this guide to provide valuable information on parking rates and availability at PDX. Keep reading to discover short-term and long-term fees, maps, and links to other useful sites. You may also discover Portland Airport coupons and deals.
Bonus: If you are visiting the Moda Center in Portland and need to park your car, check out our guide to Moda Center Parking.
On-Site Portland International Airport Parking Rates & Availability
Whether you need a cheap spot or a convenient valet service, you will easily find what you’re looking for on-site. Portland International Airport provides several parking options and services to all airport passengers. Daily rates depend on where you park - from $12 for economy spots to $35 for valet services.
Below are the official prices—check them out and book the best option.
- Valet Parking is the most convenient and closest way to park at PDX but also the most expensive one. It is located right next to the airport terminal building. The hourly rate is $10, while the maximum daily rate is $35.
- Short Term Parking is a covered structure just a short walk from the terminal. Level 4 sky bridges and tunnels connect the garage to the terminal. The garage can accommodate 3,300 vehicles and offers free jump-starts and flat tire assistance. The hourly rate is only $3, while the daily rate is $27.
- Long Term Parking is also quite close to the terminal building - use the North and South tunnels. There are 3,000 public spaces, as well as free jump-starts and flat tire assistance. The hourly rate is only $3, while the daily rate is $24.
- Economy Parking (Red & Blue Lot) offers 7,900 spaces near I-205 off of Airport Way. It is the farthest but also the cheapest option. Since it is not so close to the terminal, a free shuttle service is available 24/7 every 7-9 minutes. You can also get free flat tire assistance, and the seventh day is free. The hourly rate is $3, while the daily cost is only $12.
- Motorcycle Parking is available for all airport passengers on the arrival level under the upper roadway. Simply follow the signs on Airport Way to the motorcycle parking area. This option is free of charge.
Tip: We highly suggest you reserve a parking spot at PDX in advance to ensure availability and the lowest price. This also applies to platforms like Parkobility, Rightway, and Parkos. After that, look for a confirmation email to ensure the reservation went through.
Many disabled spaces are available on every floor of the airport garage (near the elevators) and next to the bus shelters in the economy lots. Accessible parking is offered at a discounted parking rate of $12/day. After you've parked, take a picture or write down your location to easily find the vehicle when you return.
Veterans Parking Discount
Disabled veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces can park without charge in the Economy Lots for up to 14 consecutive days. Upon exiting, a disabled veteran must present a valid driver's license, vehicle registration, and the disabled veteran's license plate, card, or form.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
EV charging stations are available for any traveler in the short-term garage, the economy lot, and for all the customers using Gold Key Valet parking.
Call 503-460-4848 to determine the best facility for your oversized vehicle.
Cell Phone Lot
The Cell Phone Lot is a great waiting area for those who want to wait for an arriving friend or family. This public area is located off of N.E. Airport Way and N.E. 82nd Avenue, just a 3-minute drive from the terminal. The outdoor lot also provides secure spots where only motorists can park free of charge for up to 30 minutes.
Bonus tip: Passengers who plan to stay in a nearby hotel before their flight often get complimentary airport parking, so don't hesitate to call your hotel and ask.
PDX Airport Parking FAQs
- How much does it cost to park in Portland International Airport long-term parking?
The economy lots offer spots for $12/day, which is the cheapest option. There are a few more options; see the rates above.
- If I’m picking up/dropping off someone, is there any cost?
Motorists can use the Cell Phone Lot free of charge for up to 30 minutes. If you travel by car, use the short-term garage parking. The hourly rate is $3.
- Is there disabled parking at the airport, and is it free?
Disabled parking is available on every floor of the parking garage (near the elevators) and next to the bus shelters in both economy lots. The rate is $12/day.
- How much is short-term parking at Portland Airport going to cost?
Short Term Parking, Long Term Parking, and Economy Lots have the same hourly rate of $3.
- Is there a phone number available for Portland Airport parking information?
Yes! For further information, please call 503-460-4234.
- Are shuttles offered for Portland Airport Economy Lots?
Yes! Complimentary shuttle service is available every 7-9 minutes to take you to and from the terminal building.
- Does Portland International offer EV charging stations?
Yes! EV charging stations are available in the short-term garage, the economy lot, and for valet customers.
- How may I pay for vehicle parking?
They accept cash and all major credit cards, such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Do I need to make a reservation to park on-site?
No, parking spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis, but you get a reserved parking spot through our safe booking system.