(Update February 19, 2021)
Ever since 2004, we have been assisting passengers flying out of Providence Airport, and thanks to our 15-year experience, we achieved our main goal. A parking reservation process is now so simple that you can secure your discounted parking space online within a couple of minutes!
T. F. Green International Airport is Rhode Island’s public airport that served more than 4 million passengers in 2018. If you’re flying out of PVD for the first time and you don’t want to waste time finding the most suitable parking spot, check out our Providence Airport parking guide.
Keep reading to get parking rates for PVD long term parking or Valet parking, view maps, and discover links to other useful sites. You will also find information on TF Green Parking Coupons, Discounts, and Deals, as well as Providence Airport parking reviews.
Get a fast rate quote and make your advanced reservation by entering your drop-off and pick-up dates/times above.
COVID 19 RELATED UPDATES: The Economy Lot E is temporarily closed. Thrifty Airport Parking PVD has also closed indefinitely.
Top 4 Things You Need to Know before you Drive and Park at Providence Airport
On-Site Providence Airport Parking Rates & Availability
Whether you’re searching for a discounted parking lot or convenient and exclusive service, you will find what you need since there are several parking options on offer. Daily rates depend on a parking structure - from $6 for South Economy Parking to $26 for Quick-Park Parking.
We've listed everything you should know about Providence Airport long term parking, short term rates, and locations.
- Parking Garage A provides 1500 covered parking spaces, and it is the most convenient parking facility due to its proximity to the airport terminal. The terminal is easily accessible via a covered walkway. Because of this, it is the most expensive parking option. Hourly parking rates are as follows: $6 for up to 1 hour, $12 for 1-2 hours, $18 for 2-3 hours, $24 for 3-4 hours, and $30 for 4-5 hours. The standard daily rate is $32, while the premium daily rate is $34.
- Garage B is another great option since it is just a short walk away from the terminal. To reach it, you will have to get to Garage A and use the covered walkway. Hourly parking rates are as follows: $6 for up to 1 hour, $12 for 1-2 hours, $18 for 2-3 hours, and $24 for 3-4 hours. After that, the maximum daily rate of $25 applies. It can be even lower if you use the Providence Airport parking coupon.
- Short Term Parking Lot D offers more than 500 parking spots conveniently situated directly in front of the terminal at T.F. Green Airport. The hourly rates in this lot are cheaper than in parking garages, so it is a pretty good option for those coming to pick up an arriving passenger: $6 for up to 1 hour, $9 for 1-2 hours, $12 for 2-3 hours, and $15 for 3-4 hours. The maximum rate is the same as in Garage Parking B - $25 per day.
- Long Term Express Lot E is the cheapest self parking option at PVD with more than 4000 parking spots. It is the farthest parking facility, but free shuttle service runs frequently to/from the terminal building. Free luggage assistance is also available. This is the perfect choice for extended stays and overnight parking. The rates are as follows: $6 for up to 1 hour and $12 for 1-2 hours. After that, the daily parking rate applies, which is $17.
|Short Term Parking Lot D
|Long Term Express Lot E
Accessible Parking / Handicapped Parking
Disabled parking spaces are available in all PVD parking garages as well as parking lots. Vehicles using designated parking spots have to own disabled permit, ADA placard, or similar parking permit. Standard parking rates apply.
Disabled Veterans Parking Discount is not available at Providence Green Airport.
Providence Airport Parking Coupons
If you want to cut your costs and use Providence Airport Express Lot E, you can get an even cheaper rate by getting this parking coupon. Those looking for a discounted but covered parking option can get their special parking coupon for Garage B here.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
EV charging stations are available on Level 2 of the Parking Garage A and under the skywalk of the Short Term Parking Lot D.
Providence Airport Map
To find the best route to the parking facilities at PVD, click here and check out the Providence Airport parking map.
Cell Phone Lot
The Cell Phone Waiting Area is a great parking area for those waiting for arriving passengers at Theodore Francis Green Airport since you cannot park curbside. It is close to the airport terminal building, free of charge, and there is no time limit. Note that vehicles cannot be left unattended, and you are not allowed to use this waiting area for overnight parking.
Providence Airport Parking FAQs
- How much does it cost to use Providence Airport long term parking garages?
PVD Long Term Express Lot E offers the cheapest public parking - the rate is $17/day. Check out other parking rates and options above (all parking fees are included).
- Are shuttles offered for the Providence Airport Express Parking Lot?
Yes! Providence Airport provides free shuttles to and from the PVD terminal building.
- If I’m picking up/dropping off someone, is there any cost?
You can use the Cell Phone Lot free of charge and without time limit. Alternatively, Short Term Parking Lot D provides the cheapest hourly parking on-site: $6 for up to 1 hour, $9 for 1-2 hours, and $12 for 2-3 hours.
- Is there disabled parking at the airport, and is it free?
ADA Accessible Parking is available in all parking areas, garages (near elevators), and parking lots. However, it is not free of charge, regular parking rates apply.
- How much is Providence Airport Short Term parking going to cost?
Short Term Parking Lot D provides the cheapest hourly parking on-site: $6 for up to 1 hour, $9 for 1-2 hours, $12 for 2-3 hours, and $15 for 3-4 hours.
- Is there a phone number available for PVD Airport parking information?
Yes! For further information about Providence Airport parking service, please call 401-737-8222.
- Does Providence Airport offer any EV charging station?
Yes! EV charging stations are available on Level 2 of the Parking Garage A and under the skywalk of the Short Term Parking Lot D.
- Do I need to have a reserved parking space to park?
No, Providence Airport parking spots are available on a first come, first served basis. However, you can make advanced parking reservations to make sure you have a secured parking spot.
- How may I pay for vehicle parking?
You may pay with cash, debit or any major credit card - Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.