Finding both safe and affordable parking spot has never been easier! ParkingAccess.com can help you book a parking space at Indianapolis Airport or some other airport, as well as many cruise ports and ballparks. Discover the best parking offers and reserve your discounted parking reservation immediately. We offer upfront pricing and a simple reservation process.
Indianapolis International Airport, situated 7 miles away from downtown Indianapolis, is an international airport that served 9,4 million passengers in 2018! That is a lot of people and a lot of vehicles to park. Avoid stress on your busy travel day by using our Indianapolis Airport parking guide that will help you save some money as well.
Many people are interested in finding the closest airport to Indianapolis, IN with IND only 9.6 miles (15.4 km) away it makes this airport a very convenient option for travelers.
You can also find the cheapest flights from Indianapolis IND Airport.
Keep reading to get parking rates for Indianapolis Airport long term parking, view maps, and discover links to other useful sites. You will also find information on Indianapolis Airport Parking Coupons, Discounts, and Deals, as well as Indianapolis International Airport parking reviews.
Get a fast rate quote and make your advanced reservation by entering your drop-off and pick-up dates/times above.
Top 4 Things You Need to Know before you Drive and Park at Indianapolis Airport
On-Site Indianapolis Airport Parking Cost & Availability
Looking for Indianapolis Airport Economy Parking, Valet Service, or parking fees? We have all the information you need. IND offers several parking options in four parking facilities easily accessible by foot or free shuttle bus service. To find out more about Indianapolis Airport long term parking, locations, and rates, see our list below.
- Valet Parking offers the most expensive but most convenient parking service at IND. Drive to the third level of the Terminal Garage, leave your vehicle with a valet attendant, and you will be ready to take off within minutes. Click here to see the list of parking amenities and car care services. The parking rate is $27 per day.
- Daily Parking is also available in the Terminal Garage, on all levels. The airport terminal is easily accessible from this parking garage which provides three floors of covered parking, as well as the open-air parking lot at the top floor. After parking your car, we recommend you make a note of your floor and section number. The daily rate is $20.
- Park & Walk is a new airport parking lot that is great for passengers who want to park close to the terminal building and don’t mind a short walk. Shuttle buses are not available, but you will need less than 10 minutes to reach the terminal on foot. This public parking structure offers a safe, well-lit, and fenced parking area. Also, it accepts credit cards only. The daily parking rate is $14.
- Economy Parking provides the cheapest self parking at IND, and it is perfect for overnight parking and extended stays. It is one of the biggest parking structures with over 8000 parking spaces. Although it is farther away from the terminal than other facilities, free shuttles are available to take you to the Ground Transportation Center at any time. The rate for this parking option is only $9 per day.
- Hourly Parking is designed for short stays - it is great for those picking up passengers or dropping them off. It is situated on Level 3 of the Terminal Garage, so it is very close to the IND terminal. There is no daily rate, and the hourly rate is $2 per half an hour.
|Daily Parking (Terminal Garage)
|Park & Walk
|IND Economy Parking
Accessible Parking / Handicapped Parking
Disabled parking is available in the Terminal Garage, as well as the Economy Lot. Vehicles using designated parking spots have to own disabled parking permit, license plate, or an ADA placard. Standard parking rates apply.
Disabled Veterans Parking Discount is not available at Indianapolis Int’l Airport.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
Three EV charging stations are available in the airport parking garage.
If you’re driving an oversized vehicle, you should park in one of the uncovered parking lots. However, if you want to use garage parking, it has a clearance height of 8’ 2’’.
Indianapolis Airport Map
If you’re flying out of IND Airport for the first time, use this Indianapolis Airport parking map to easily find all parking facilities.
Hotels with free parking services and complimentary shuttle
A great number of Indianapolis Airport hotels provide Park Sleep and Fly Packages that are a pretty good alternative to official on-site parking. This way, you will get a good night’s rest, a safe parking spot for your vehicle, and free shuttle service to the airport terminal building.
We discovered many hotels that provide free parking service, Indianapolis Airport shuttle, free WiFi access, and many other services. Check out the best Indianapolis Airport hotel parking for 2019:
- Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Airport
- Holiday Inn Indianapolis Airport
- Country Inn & Suites By Radisson Indianapolis Airport
- Courtyard By Marriott Indianapolis Airport
- Hyatt Place Indianapolis Airport
Cell Phone Lot
- Free Cell Phone Lot is a parking area for those waiting for arriving passengers since you cannot park curbside at IND. To reach this waiting area, follow the airport signs after entering the airport’s grounds. Note that vehicles cannot be left unattended, and you are not allowed to use this waiting area for overnight parking.
- How much does it cost to use Indianapolis Airport long term parking garages?
Indianapolis Airport Economy Parking offers the parking rate of $9/day. Check out all parking options and rates above (parking fee included).
- Do free shuttles run to and from Indianapolis Airport Parking?
Yes! The Economy Lot provides all passengers with free shuttle service to and from the Ground Transportation Center.
- If I’m picking up/dropping off someone, is there any cost?
You can use the Cell Phone Lot free of charge. Alternatively, you can park on the third floor of the parking garage and pay $2 per 30 minutes.
- Is there disabled parking at the airport, and is it free?
ADA Accessible Parking spaces are available in all parking areas, parking garages, and lots. However, it is not free of charge, regular parking rates apply.
- How much is Indianapolis Airport Short Term parking going to cost?
Hourly parking at IND has a rate of $2 per 30 minutes. It is available for up to 4 hours.
- Is there a phone number available for Indianapolis Airport parking information?
Yes! For further information about IND Airport parking service, please call 317-487-7275.
- Does Indianapolis Airport offer any EV charging station?
Yes! EV charging stations are available in the Terminal Garage.
- Do I need to have a reserved parking space to park?
No, Indianapolis Airport parking spots are available on a first come, first served basis. However, you can make advanced parking reservations to make sure you have a secured parking spot.
- How may I pay for vehicle parking?
You may pay with cash, debit or all major credit cards - Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.