We have been helping passengers flying out of Sacramento Airport since 2004, and we are happy to say that we have 15 years of experience in how to find parking options that fit all of your needs.
Sacramento International Airport served more than 12 million passengers in 2018! That is a lot of cars to park, and that’s why we are here to assist you.
This Sacramento Airport Parking Information guide will help you find the cheapest parking offer that will meet all your requirements. Keep reading to get SMF parking rates for short and long term airport parking, view maps, discover helpful tips and links to other useful sites. You will also find information on** Airport Parking Coupons, Discounts, and Deals**.
Get a fast rate quote and make your advanced parking reservation at Sacramento International, by entering your drop-off and pick-up dates/times above.
On-Site Airport Parking Availability & Rates
Whether you’re looking for a convenient parking lot or garage, SMF offers various parking choices to all airport passengers. Daily parking rates vary based on the parking option - from $10 for Economy Lot to $29 for Terminal B Hourly Parking.
See below for a full list of SMF long term parking fees as well as short term prices.
- Terminal B Hourly Parking is close to both terminals (especially Terminal B), so it is a great choice when picking up a passenger as well. We recommend you use this lot for short stays only since its daily rate is the most expensive - $29. The short-term rate is $2 per 1/2 hour. Terminal B is the closest parking option.
- Parking Garage is available for both terminals - the pedestrian bridge to Terminal A is on the 3rd floor and the one to Terminal B is on the 5th floor. The short-term rate is $2 per 1/2 hour and the maximum daily rate is $18.
- The Daily Lot is situated before the garage entrance on Airport Boulevard. Free shuttle service is available every 15-20 minutes to and from the terminals. The short-term rate is also $2 per 1/2 hour, but the daily rate is cheaper - $12.
- The Economy Parking Lot is the SMF cheapest parking option. It is the farthest lot from the terminals, and you have to use complimentary shuttle service to reach terminals. Shuttles run every 25-30 minutes. The rate is $2 per 1/2 hour or only $10 per day.
All parking at the airport is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Since reservations are not available, we recommend you arrive early to have more time to park in case a lot is filled.
|Terminal B Hourly Parking
|Economy Parking Lot
Accessible Parking / Handicapped Parking
People with disabilities that have a valid ADA placard can park in one of the many designated parking spaces in any parking lot at the posted rate. Shuttle buses are lift-equipped but note that shuttle service is not available from the hourly parking area and garage.
If your vehicle is more than 21 feet long, you will be charged double the posted rates. Vertical clearance in the SMF parking garage is 8 feet 2 inches.
To easily find any parking facility, check out this Sacramento Airport parking map. You can use the same link to see the Sacramento Airport map of both terminals.
Hotels with free parking and complimentary shuttle
Airport parking lots are not the only parking option you have. You can book a hotel room, get a good night’s sleep, leave your car in a safe parking spot in the morning, and start your trip without concerns. In order to do that, check out the best accommodations offering Park Sleep and Fly Packages.
The following hotels offer parking, courtesy shuttle to SMF, and many other services and amenities. Check out the best hotel parking near Sacramento Int’l for 2021:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Sacramento Airport Woodland - free 14-day parking;
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Sacramento - free 14-day parking, free breakfast buffet;
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas - 14 days of free parking;
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Natomas - free parking for up to 10 days, free WiFi;
- Holiday Inn Express Woodland - free 14-day parking, free WiFi access.
- The Cell Phone Lot is the best parking choice for those waiting for an arriving friend or family. The waiting area has convenient access to both airport terminals since it is located near the Interstate 5 exit. There is a three-hour time limit, and you are not allowed to leave your vehicle unattended.
Sacramento Airport Parking FAQs
- How much does it cost to park long term parking at Sacramento International Airport?
The Economy Parking Lot is the cheapest parking option - it is $10/day. There are several other options, and you can see all of them listed above.
- Does the airport offer free parking?
Free parking at SMF is available for those who are waiting for an arriving passenger. The Cell Phone Lot is located near the Interstate 5 exit. There is a three-hour time limit. All major credit cards are accepted.
- If I’m picking up/dropping off someone, is there any cost?
You can use the Cell Phone Waiting Area near the Interstate 5 exit for up to 3 hours. It is free of charge.
- Is there disabled parking, and is it free?
People with disabilities that have a valid ADA placard can park in one of the many designated spaces in each parking lot. It is not free of charge, and you can see the rates listed above.
- How much is Short Term parking at SMF going to cost?
The short-term flate rate is $2 per 1/2 hour in all parking facilities at the airport.
- Is there a phone number available for parking inquiries?
Yes! For further information about parking, please call (916) 929-5411.
- Are shuttles offered for the Economy Lot?
Yes! Complimentary shuttle service is available for Economy Lot, as well as the Daily Lot.