Since 2004, people flying out of CLE have been using our website to find safe parking that fits all their needs. With so many years of experience, we've aimed to make the reservation process so easy that you can book a discounted spot online within minutes!
Cleveland Hopkins International is a public airport in Cleveland, Ohio, 9 miles southwest of downtown and adjacent to the Glenn Research Center, one of NASA's ten major field centers. It's the busiest one in Ohio, serving over 8.6 million passengers in 2022!
Don’t waste your time searching for a convenient spot on a busy day. Use our guide, save time and money, and reserve airport parking in Cleveland in no time.
Keep reading to find parking options at Cleveland Hopkins Airport, view maps, and discover links to various helpful sites, such as Parkobility. You will also discover information on Coupons, Discounts, Deals, and reviews.
On-Site Rates & Availability
Several parking options are available for all travelers at Cleveland Hopkins International: you can choose between affordable outdoor lots and convenient but more expensive valet garages. See below for more information on long-term parking at Cleveland Airport.
- Curbside Valet is the best option for those who want the ultimate convenience or are in a hurry. It is the most expensive car service available 24/7 on the upper roadway by Door 1. Simply drop off your vehicle there, and you can start your journey while the attendant parks your vehicle. The maximum daily rate is $30.
- CLE Smart Parking Garage is also a convenient facility attached to the terminal building. It is a multi-level covered garage connected to the terminal via a skywalk on Level 3 and a walkway on Level 1. Its guidance system will assist you and take you to available spaces. The rate for the first 3 hours is $5 per hour. After that, the daily rate of $20 applies.
- The Red Lot is a surface well-lit lot located directly north of the terminal, on the left side of the CLE garage facility, open 24 hours per day. This public lot accepts credit cards only, and the maximum daily parking cost is $19.
- The Blue Lot is situated right across the street from the Red Lot. This is also an uncovered but secure option that accepts credit cards only. The daily minimum rate is $19.
- The Orange Lot is also a surface lot but cheaper than the two above. It is right across from the CLE Smart Garage and connected to this garage via a covered skywalk. This is one of the best facilities for accessibility and affordability. It is a credit card-only lot with a daily rate of $16.
- The Brown Lot is the most cost-effective self-parking option at CLE. It is situated at 4960 Rocky River Drive. The lot provides 500 spaces and a free shuttle bus service to the Ground Transportation Center every 15 minutes. The daily rate is $13.
|CLE Smart Garage
Get a fast rate quote and make your advanced airport parking reservation by entering your drop-off and pick-up dates/times above.
Top 4 Things You Need to Know Before You Drive and Park
Bonus: If you are visiting the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse and need to park your car, check out our complete guide to Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse Parking.
Disabled parking is available in all indoor facilities and outdoor areas. Vehicles must display a valid disabled permit or ADA placard. Disabled Veterans Discount is not available at CLE.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
EV charging stations are available in the vicinity, and you can see the location and additional information here.
For information about the height restrictions, call 216-267-5030.
To easily find all the on-site garages and lots, check out this link.
Important Cleveland Hopkins International Airport Facts
Address: 5300 Riverside Dr, Cleveland, OH 44135, USA | Phone Number: 216-265-6000
The Cell Phone Lot at CLE is off Jackson Road, just east of the terminal. This free location allows you to wait for an arriving passenger. There is no time limit. Note that vehicles cannot be left unattended, and you cannot stay overnight in this area.
The cheapest month to fly to Cleveland is May, but it depends on the airlines.
To get lower airline prices, make a reservation at least two weeks before departure.
25% of our users found round-trip tickets to CLE for the following prices or even less: from Boston Logan Int’l $112, from Los Angeles $123, from New York $188.
The cheapest flight currently is a $65 round-trip from Fort Lauderdale.
Find out more information about cheap flights to and from Cleveland here.
Ground Transportation & Shuttle Services
Searching for reliable ground transportation from your terminal to downtown Cleveland? Airport shuttles are one of the best options, and shuttle service is provided in upcoming content. Super Shuttle provides dependable and affordable shuttle rides to the downtown area for $28.
Affordable TNCs - Lyft and Uber - operate to and from CLE as well; the ride to downtown is as low as $23. The most affordable transfer is via public bus - RTA’s Red Line runs between the terminals and the city, and the one-way fare is only $2.50. Discover all transportation options at CLE here.
If you’re visiting this city in the State of Ohio, please check out some attractions, interesting events, or cool restaurants. One of the most famous places is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame downtown. Nearby are the Great Lakes Science Center, Playhouse Square, and Greater Cleveland Aquarium.
If you want to take a walk by Lake Erie, go to the beautiful Edgewater Park, which also has nice beaches and picnic areas. The University Circle offers must-see locations, including the Cleveland Museum of Art, the Museum of Natural History, and the Botanical Garden. On the other part of the city is the amazing West Side Market from 1912, the best place to buy tasty food.
Many people are interested in finding the closest airport to Cleveland, OH, with CLE only 11.5 miles (18.5 km) away. You can also find the cheapest flights from CLE Airport.
Remember to Follow us on Twitter or Follow us on Facebook