Ever since 2004, we have been helping people flying out of Memphis Airport to find a safe parking option that fits all their needs. Our experience has helped us to reach our main goal - making a parking reservation process so easy that you can book your discounted parking spot online in no time!
Memphis International Airport served more than 4 million passengers in 2018. If you’re flying out of MEM for the first time, use our Memphis Airport parking guide to help you save time and money and also find the cheapest parking offer.
Keep reading to get parking rates for Memphis Airport long term parking, view maps, and discover links to other useful sites. You will also find information on Memphis Airport Parking Coupons, Discounts, and Deals, as well as Memphis Airport parking reviews.
Get a fast rate quote and make your advanced reservation by entering your drop-off and pick-up dates/times above.
Many people are interested in finding the closest airport to Memphis, TN with MEM only 10.51 miles (16.93 km) away it makes this airport a very convenient option for travelers.
You can also find the cheapest flights from Memphis MEM Airport.
Top 4 Things You Need to Know before you Drive and Park at Memphis Airport
Bonus: If you are visiting the FedExForum in Memphis and need to park your car, check out our complete guide to FedExForum Parking
On-Site Memphis Airport Parking Rates & Availability
Looking for information about Memphis Airport long term parking, Valet parking service, or Economy Parking? Look no further.
Memphis Airport provides various parking options to all passengers - there is discounted parking for budget travelers but also more expensive and close-in alternatives. Daily parking rates vary based on a parking option - from $6 for the Memphis Airport Economy Parking to $24 for Short Term Parking. See below for the full list of Memphis Airport airport parking rates.
- Short Term Parking is available in more than 450 parking spaces on the ground level of the parking facility situated directly across from all terminals. To reach this three-story parking structure, stay in the left lane when approaching the airport and follow the signs. The first 30 minutes are free, and then the rates are as follows: $2 for up to 1 hour, $1 for each additional 30 minutes, and the maximum daily rate is $24.
- Long Term Parking is a more affordable option with more parking spots (nearly 2200). To access this facility, follow the signs and take the first left exit past the Economy Parking Structure; the long term parking entrance is straight ahead. The first half-hour is free. After that, you pay $2 for up to 1 hour and $1 for each additional 30 minutes. The daily rate is $15.
- Economy Parking is the largest and cheapest parking option at MEM Airport that provides more than 4500 parking spaces on 7 levels. To locate Economy Parking, follow the Economy/Rental Car Pickup signs. To reach the airport terminal, use the pedestrian walkway with moving sidewalks. Once again, the first 30 minutes are free. After that, there is a rate of $1 for up to 90 minutes and then the flat daily $6 rate applies.
|Short Term Parking
|Long Term Parking
Accessible Parking / Handicapped Parking
Many disabled parking spaces are available in all parking areas located near the elevators or walkways. All vehicles parked in those spaces must have a disabled license plate, hang tag in the rear-view mirror, or ADA placard. Regular rates (listed above) apply to accessible parking.
Disabled Veterans Parking Discount is not available at Memphis Int’l Airport.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
Ten EV charging stations are available in the Economy Parking facility on Level 5 next to elevators.
There is a special parking lot for oversized vehicles offering 180 spaces for large vans, RV’s, trailers, etc. This parking lot is also used as an overflowing parking area sometimes. If you have any questions or special requests, call the parking office at (901) 922-8065.
Memphis Airport Map
Click here to easily locate all parking facilities at MEM and see the Memphis Airport parking map.
Hotels with free parking services and complimentary shuttle
There is a great alternative to official airport parking for all those who want to have a good night’s sleep before the flight day. Numerous Memphis Airport hotels in the area provide Park Sleep and Fly Packages - they allow you to spend a night in a hotel, get a safe parking spot for your car, and use a courtesy shuttle bus to the airport.
Searching for the best Memphis Airport hotel parking for 2019? We’ve listed hotels that offer free parking service, Memphis Airport shuttle, free breakfast, WiFi access, and many other services.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Memphis Airport Graceland
- Holiday Inn Memphis Airport - Conf Ctr
- Magnuson Grand Memphis Airport
- Days Inn by Wyndham Memphis at Graceland
- Quality Suites I-240 East-Airport
Important Memphis International Airport Facts
Address: 2491 Winchester Rd, Memphis, TN 38116, USA | Phone Number: 901-922-8000
The Cell Phone Lot is a free area for everyone picking up an arriving passenger situated to the right as you enter the airport's property. This is the best parking area since curbside parking is forbidden. There is no time limit, but note that you cannot leave your vehicle unattended.
The cheapest month to fly to Memphis Airport is January.
To get lower MEM Airport rates, make a reservation at least 2 weeks before departure.
25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Memphis Airport for the following prices or even less: from Los Angeles $157, from Washington $242, from New York $254.
The cheapest airline ticket to LGA Airport currently is $102 round-trip from Fort Lauderdale.
Find out more information about cheap flights to and from Memphis here.
Memphis Airport Transportation Shuttle Services
Need dependable ground transportation from Memphis Airport to downtown Memphis? Shuttle service is provided in upcoming content. Click here to see all transfer options, and book TennCo Express Shuttle from MEM to all downtown hotels in Memphis for as low as $20.
Lyft & Uber also operate to and from Memphis Airport, and TNCs are a very affordable option - the ride to downtown is about $18. If you want to really cut your costs, use public transportation - hop on the MATA Bus #64 that runs from the airport every hour. The one-way fare is $1.75.
Memphis City Guide
This city in southwest Tennessee is known as the place where blues and rock ‘n’ roll came from, so there are several music landmarks and attractions. Graceland is probably the most famous; it’s a former home of Elvis Presley offering daily tours. You should also check out the Stax Museum of American Soul Music and the prominent Sun Studio that hosted both Presley and Johnny Cash.
If you want to listen to live music while sitting in a cool bar or cafe, downtown Beale Street is the perfect place for you. There are also some galleries that you could visit. This downtown area offers a few other interesting places, including Tom Lee Park, Memphis Music Hall of Fame, and the National Civil Rights Museum. Memphis Zoo is situated in the midtown area.
Memphis Airport Parking FAQs
- How much does it cost to use Memphis Airport long term parking?
Memphis Airport Economy Parking offers the cheapest parking - the daily rate is only $6. There are several more options, and you can see the Memphis parking rates above (all parking fees are included).
- If I’m picking up/dropping off someone, is there any cost?
You can use the Cell Phone Lot situated to the right of the main drive after the airport entrance. It is free of charge and there is no time limit. Official parking facilities are a good alternative since they offer free 30-minute parking.
- Is there disabled parking at the airport, and is it free?
Many disabled parking spaces are available in all parking areas located near the elevators or walkways. However, it is not free of charge; regular rates (listed above) apply.
- How much is Memphis Airport Short Term parking going to cost?
The hourly rates in Short Term Parking are as follows: $2 for up to 1 hour and $1 for each additional 30 minutes.
- Is there a phone number available for Memphis Airport parking information?
Yes! For further information about Memphis Airport parking service, please call (901) 922-8065. You can also send an e-mail at [email protected].
- Are shuttles offered for the Memphis Airport Economy Parking?
Memphis Airport Economy Parking is located close to the terminal building. To reach it, use the pedestrian walkway with moving sidewalks. Free shuttle bus service is not necessary.
- Does Memphis Airport offer EV charging station?
Yes! Ten EV charging stations are available in the MEM Economy Parking facility on Level 5 next to elevators.
- How may I pay for vehicle parking?
You may pay with cash, debit or any major credit card. They also offer Credit Card Express that allows for ticketless transactions - insert your credit card at the parking entrance and then again when exiting the structure.
- Do I need to make an online reservation to park on-site?
No, parking spots are available on a first come, first served basis, but you can make airport parking reservations just to make sure you have a secured parking spot.