Parking & Shuttle Services
Ever since 2003, parkingaccess.com has been helping airport passengers flying out of SLC Airport find Salt Lake City Airport Parking. Due to our 19-years of experience, we achieved our primary goal - making the parking reservation process so easy that you can secure your discounted parking space online in minutes!
Salt Lake City International Airport is a major airport situated 4 miles away from downtown Salt Lake City. If you’re flying out of SLC for the first time or you just don’t want to waste time finding the most suitable parking offer on a busy travel day, use our Salt Lake City Long Term Airport parking guide*
Keep reading to get parking rates for Salt Lake City Airport long term parking or Valet parking, view maps, and discover links to other useful sites. You will also find information on SLC Airport Parking Coupons, Discounts, and Deals, as well as reviews.
SLC Airport Parking
Get a fast rate quote and make your advanced reservation by entering your drop-off and pick-up dates/times above.
Top 4 Things You Need to Know before you Drive and Park at Salt Lake City International Airport
SLC Car Park Rates & Availability
Whether you’re looking for Salt Lake City International Airport Economy Parking or convenient and close-in parking, you will find what you need since there are several parking options on offer. Daily rates depend on a parking facility - from $10 for Long Term Economy Parking to $55 for Premium Reserved Parking.
See below to find out more about SLC long term parking and short term parking rates. The Garage has a fully parking guidance system too!
- Premium Reserved Parking is located in the SLC parking garage, on the first floor. It is the closest public parking facility to the terminals, and it provides the highest level of parking service. To use this parking structure, you should make a reservation in advance. The premium parking rate is $55 per day.
- Hourly Garage Parking is situated just a short walk away (southwest) from both terminals. This multi-level covered parking structure consists of 3 levels. The first one is for premium parking. Upper floors are available for the following rates: $2 for up to 30 minutes and $1 for each additional 20 minutes until you reach the daily maximum of $35 for the hourly and daily parking.
- Long-Term SLC Economy Parking offers the cheapest self parking spaces at SLC Airport. It is located a little farther than the garage, but you can use free shuttle service that runs every 10 minutes to/from the airport terminal building. The hourly rate is $2 for the first hour, after which you pay $1 per hour until you reach the maximum daily parking rate - $10.
- Diamond Airport Parking
- Park N Jet
|Salt Lake City Airport Parking Options
|Premium Reserved Parking
|Hourly/Daily Parking Garage
|SLC Economy Parking
Accessible Parking / Handicapped Parking Discount
Designated disabled parking spaces are available in all parking facilities. Vehicles with side lifts can park on the first floor of the parking garage. Those who want to use the SLC Economy Parking Lot can find parking spots next to each shuttle bus stop. Vehicles using designated parking have to own disabled parking permit, license plate, or an ADA placard. Most importantly, disabled parking rate in all parking structures is $10 per day.
These discounted parking rates apply to Disabled Veterans Parking as well.
Electric Vehicle Parking & Charging Stations
EV charging stations are situated in the following locations: employee parking lot, economy parking lot, parking garage level P1, and parking garage level P2.
Salt Lake City International Airport Map
To easily find a parking spot or facility at SLC, click here and check out the Salt Lake City International Airport parking map.
Important Salt Lake City Airport Facts
Address: 776 N Terminal Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84122, USA | Phone Number: 801-575-2400
**The Park and Wait Lot (Cell Phone Lot) **is a perfect parking area for those waiting for arriving passengers at SLC since parking curbside is not allowed. This parking lot is situated west of Terminal Drive (south of Terminal 1). It is free of charge, and there is no time limit. Note that vehicles cannot be left unattended, and you are not allowed to use this area for overnight parking.
The cheapest month to fly to Salt Lake City Airport is January.
To get lower SLC Airport rates, make a reservation at least 2 weeks before departure.
25% of our users found round-trip tickets to SLC International for the following prices or even less: from San Francisco $134, from New York $250, from Boston Logan Int’l $253.
The cheapest airline ticket to Salt Lake City Airport currently is $72 round-trip from Austin.
Find out more information about cheap flights to and from Salt Lake City here.
Salt Lake City Airport Transportation Shuttle Services
Need reliable ground transportation from Salt Lake City Airport to downtown Salt Lake City? Salt Lake Express offers inexpensive shuttle buses to downtown for only $7.50. Super Shuttle can also take you to the city for about $13. Shuttle service is provided in upcoming content.
TNCs are also authorized to pick up at SLC Airport; Lyft and Uber offer safe rides to downtown for as low as $15. Public transportation provides the cheapest transfers - use Light Rail (TRAX) or Bus Service for only $2.50. Find out all transportation options available at SLC here.
Salt Lake City Guide
Conveniently located between the foothills of the Wasatch Mountains and the shores of the Great Salt Lake, the capital of Utah offers a lot of great locations to its visitors. For example, Red Butte Garden offers beautiful nature trails and sometimes hosts concerts. The Hogle Zoo provides not only various animals but also a train and a carousel for children.
Temple Square is a popular location much closer to the downtown area, as well as the amazing Salt Lake Tabernacle. Nearby is Liberty Park, where you can go for a walk, rent a paddle-boat, or simply sit and enjoy by a lake. If you’re coming to SLC with your kids, take them to the huge Discovery Gateway Children's Museum where they can see interesting exhibits and workshops.
Salt Lake City International Airport Parking FAQs
- How much does it cost to use Salt Lake City Airport long term parking garages?
Salt Lake City Airport Economy lot offers the cheapest public parking - the rate is $10/day. Check out other parking rates and options above (all parking fees are included).
- Are shuttles offered for the Salt Lake City Airport Economy Parking Lots?
Yes! SLC Airport provides free shuttles to and from the terminal building every 8-10 minutes.
- If I’m picking up/dropping off someone, is there any cost?
You can use the Cell Phone Lot free of charge and without time limit. Alternatively, you can park in the Hourly/Daily Parking Garage and pay $2 for up to 30 minutes and $1 for each additional 20 minutes.
- Is there disabled parking at the airport, and is it free?
ADA Accessible Parking spaces are available in all parking areas, garages (near elevators), and parking lots. It is not free of charge, but there is a discount - disabled parking rate in all parking structures is $10 per day.
- How much is Salt Lake City Airport Short Term parking going to cost?
The Hourly/Daily Parking Garage rates are as follows: $2 for up to 30 minutes and $1 for each additional 20 minutes.
- Is there a phone number available for SLC International Airport parking information?
Yes! For further information about SLC Long Term Airport parking service, please call 801-575-2887 at any time.
- Does Salt Lake City Airport offer any EV charging station?
Yes! EV charging stations are situated in the following locations: employee parking lot, economy parking lot, parking garage level P1, and parking garage level P2.
- Do I need to have a reserved parking space to park?
No, SLC Airport parking spots are available on a first come, first served basis. However, you can make advanced parking reservations to make sure you have a secured parking spot.
- How may I pay for vehicle parking at SLC?
You may pay with cash, debit or all major credit cards - Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.