We have been assisting airport passengers flying out of PDX ever since 2004, and our 15-year experience allows us to find you a safe parking option that will suit all your needs. Our main goal is to make it easy to make a parking reservation so that you can secure your discounted parking space online, and save both time and money!
Portland International Airport, the largest airport in Oregon, served nearly 20 million passengers in 2018! That is a lot of people and a lot of cars to park. For that reason, we created this Portland Airport parking guide to help you find the cheapest parking offer.
Many people are interested in finding the closest airport to Portland, OR with PDX only 4.64 miles (7.47 km) away it makes this airport a very convenient option for travelers.
You can also find the cheapest flights from Portland International Airport.
Keep reading to get parking rates for Portland International Airport long term parking, view maps, and discover links to other useful sites. You will also find information on Portland Airport Parking Coupons, Discounts, and Deals, as well as Portland Airport parking reviews.
Get a fast rate quote and make your advanced reservation by entering your drop-off and pick-up dates/times above.
Bonus: If you are visiting the Moda Center in Portland and need to park your car, check out our complete guide to Moda Center Parking
On-Site Portland International Airport Parking Rates & Availability
Whether you need discounted parking or convenient valet service, you will easily find what you’re looking for at PDX. Portland International Airport provides several parking options and services to all airport passengers. Daily rates depend on the parking option you choose - from $12 for PDX Economy Parking to $35 for PDX Valet Parking.
Below listed are PDX parking rates as well as short term prices. Check them out and book the best parking option.
- Valet Parking is the most convenient way to park at PDX and the closest option but also the most expensive one. It is located right next to the airport terminal building. The hourly rate is $10 while the maximum daily rate is $35.
- Short Term Parking is a covered parking option just a short walk away from the terminal. Level 4 sky bridges and tunnels connect the garage to the terminal. They offer 3,300 public parking spots, free jump-starts as well as flat tire assistance. The hourly rate is only $3 while the daily rate is $27.
- Long Term Parking at PDX is also quite close to the terminal building - use the North and South tunnels. There are 3,000 public parking spaces, as well as free jump-starts and flat tire assistance. The hourly rate is only $3 while the daily rate is $24.
- Economy Parking (Red & Blue Lot) offers 7,900 parking spaces near I-205 off of Airport Way. It is the farthest but also the cheapest option. Even though it is not so close to the terminal, free shuttle service is available 24/7 every 7-9 minutes. You can also get free flat tire assistance, and the 7th day of parking is free. The hourly rate is $3 while the daily rate is only $12.
- Motorcycle Parking is available for all PDX passengers on the arrival level under the upper roadway. Simply follow the signs on Airport Way to the motorcycle parking area. This parking option is free of charge.
|Economy Parking Lots
Accessible Parking / Handicapped Parking Discount
Many disabled parking spaces are available on every floor of the airport garage parking (near the elevators), as well as next to the bus shelters in the economy lots. Accessible parking is offered at a discounted parking rate of $12/day. The discounted rate does not apply to valet service.
Veterans Parking Discount
Disabled veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces can park without charge in the Economy Lots for up to 14 consecutive days. Upon exiting, a disabled veteran must present a valid driver's license, vehicle registration, and Disabled Veterans license plate, card, or form.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
EV charging stations are available in the short-term parking garage, the economy parking lot, and for the customers using Gold Key Valet parking.
Call 503-460-4848 to determine the best parking facility for your oversized vehicle.
You can see the PDX parking map for each parking facility here.
Cell Phone Lot
The Cell Phone Lot is a great waiting area for those who want to wait for an arriving friend or family. This public parking is located off of N.E. Airport Way and N.E. 82nd Avenue, just a 3-minute drive from the terminal. This parking area provides a place where only motorists can park free of charge for up to 30 minutes.
PDX Airport Parking FAQs
- How much does it cost to park in Portland International Airport long term parking?
The Portland Airport Economy Lots offer parking spots for $12/day which is the cheapest parking option. There are a few more parking options. See the rates above.
- If I’m picking up/dropping off someone, is there any cost?
Motorists can use the Cell Phone Lot free of charge for up to 30 minutes. If you travel by car, use the short term garage parking. The hourly rate is $3.
- Is there disabled parking at the airport, and is it free?
Disabled parking is available on every floor of the parking garage (near the elevators), as well as next to the bus shelters in both economy lots. It is offered at a discounted daily rate of $12/day for all parking facilities except Valet Parking.
- How much is Short Term parking at PDX Airport going to cost?
Short Term Parking, Long Term Parking, and Economy Lots have the same hourly rate of $3.
- Is there a phone number available for Portland Airport parking information?
For further information about PDX Airport parking service, please call 503-460-4234.
- Are shuttles offered for Portland Airport Economy Parking Lots?
Yes! Complimentary shuttle service is available every 7-9 minutes to take you to and from the terminal building.
- Does Portland International offer EV charging stations?
Yes! EV charging stations are available in the short-term parking garage, the economy parking lot, and for Valet parking customers.
- How may I pay for vehicle parking?
They accept cash and all major credit cards, such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Do I need to make a reservation to park on-site?
No, parking spots are available on a first come, first served basis, but you can make parking reservations just to make sure you have a secured parking spot.