We have been assisting people flying out of CHA Airport since 2004! Thanks to our valuable experience, we achieved our main goal - making an online parking reservation process so easy that you can secure your discounted parking space within minutes!
Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport is located 5 miles away from downtown Chattanooga, and it offers many daily flights to various destinations. Use our Chattanooga Airport parking guide to help you save both time and money and find the cheapest parking offer.
Keep reading to get parking rates for Chattanooga Airport long term or Valet parking, view maps, and discover links to other useful sites. You will also find information on Chattanooga Airport Parking Coupons, Discounts, and Deals, as well as Chattanooga Airport parking reviews.
Get a fast rate quote and make your advanced reservation by entering your drop-off and pick-up dates/times above.
Top 4 Things You Need to Know before you Drive and Park at Chattanooga Airport
On-Site Chattanooga Airport Parking Rates & Availability
Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport offers several parking structures to its passengers. Whether you’re looking for cost-effective discounted parking lots or close-in parking service, you will find what you need at CHA. Daily parking rates depend on a parking option - from $9 for the Chattanooga Airport Economy Lots to $20 for Short Term Parking.
Below listed is everything you need to know about each parking option, including the hourly/daily rates and locations:
- Short Term Parking offers the most convenient location since it is the closest parking facility to the airport terminal. Because of this, it is also the most expensive covered parking option. The first 15 minutes are free. After that, you will have to pay $2 for up to 30 minutes and $2 for each additional 30 minutes. The maximum daily parking rate is $20.
- Long Term Parking is available in two parking lots - the first parking structure is adjacent to the terminal (next to the short term parking garage), and the second one is a short walk away from the terminal building. Both options are close and a good choice for overnight parking. The first 15 minutes are free. After that, you will have to pay $2 for up to 30 minutes and $2 for each additional 30 minutes, until you reach the daily maximum of $12.
- Economy Parking Lots are the farthest but the cheapest self parking facilities at CHA. They are located on the airport’s grounds, and a free shuttle bus service is available to take you to the terminal. It is situated at 5900 Rosedale Drive. This is the best on-airport choice since the daily rate is only $9.
|Short Term Parking
|Long Term Parking
Accessible Parking / Handicapped Parking
A great number of parking spaces is available in all lots and parking garages for everyone who owns a disabled parking permit, license plate, or ADA placard. Simply look for the signs.
Disabled Veterans Parking Discount is not available at Chattanooga Airport.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
The EV charging station is available in the Long Term Parking Lot 2, near the airport terminal. There is also one Tesla supercharger station.
For information about the height restrictions, call 423-855-2200.
Hotels with free parking services and complimentary shuttle
Only a few hotels in the area provide Park Sleep and Fly Packages, but they are a great alternative to on-airport parking. This package will allow you to get a good night’s sleep in a nice hotel, park your car in a secure parking spot, and use a courtesy shuttle to the airport terminal.
- Residence Inn Chattanooga Near Hamilton Place
- Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Hamilton Place
Listed above are the two best hotels that will provide you with everything you need, including free parking service, Chattanooga Airport shuttle, free WiFi access. They also have great guest reviews.
Important Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport Facts
Address: 1001 Airport Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421, USA | Phone Number: 423-855-2200
Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport is 5 miles east of downtown Chattanooga, in Hamilton County, Tennessee. The airport is owned and operated by the Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport Authority. It is a Class C airport serviced by Chattanooga Approach.
Many people are interested in finding the closest airport to Chattanooga, TN with CHA only 6.3 miles(10.1 km) away it makes this airport a very convenient option for travelers.
You can also find the cheapest flights from Chattanooga CHA Airport.
The Cell Phone Waiting Lot is a waiting area located where you can park before picking up passengers at CHA. It is a small parking lot - only 10 parking spots are available. You can easily access this parking area without entering the public parking lots; simply follow the airport signs. It is free of charge, but note that you cannot leave your vehicle unattended.
The cheapest month to fly to Chattanooga Airport is January.
To get lower CHA Airport rates, make a reservation at least 2 weeks before departure.
25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Chattanooga for the following prices or even less: from New York $206, from Washington $237, from Los Angeles $264.
The cheapest airline ticket to Chattanooga Airport currently is $127 round-trip from New York.
Find out more information about cheap flights to and from Chattanooga Lovell Field here.
Chattanooga Airport Transportation Shuttle Services
If you need a reliable ground transportation option from Chattanooga Airport, you have several options, including safe and punctual airport shuttles. Shuttle service is provided in upcoming content. Nooga Shuttle is a great choice if you travel with a few friends or family members.
Affordable TNCs - Lyft and Uber - operate to and from CHA as well; the ride to downtown is as low as $19. The most affordable transfer is via a public bus that stops near the airport; look for the routes 19 and 4. To discover all available transportation options at Chattanooga Airport, click here.
Chattanooga City Guide
Conveniently located between the Tennessee River and the Appalachian Mountains, Chattanooga TN has a lot of beautiful places that you must visit. One of the best places of nature with amazing views and many walkways are Rock City Gardens, about 6 miles away from the city center. Ruby Falls in Lookout Mountain is a little closer; this underground waterfall will leave you speechless.
The downtown area also offers several interesting locations. The Tennessee Aquarium is one of them, and you should definitely check out its amusing exhibits and shows. While in the area, take a walk through Coolidge Park and see its historic carousel. Chattanooga Choo Choo is one of the most famous locations in the city; it’s a former rail station that now offers cool hotel-like rooms.
Chattanooga Airport Parking FAQs
- How much does it cost to use Chattanooga Airport long term parking garages?
The Chattanooga Airport Economy Lots offer the cheapest parking - the daily rate is $9. There are a few more options, and you can see the parking rates above (all parking fees are included).
- If I’m dropping off or picking up passengers, is there any cost?
You can easily access the Cell Phone Lot without entering the public parking lots; simply follow the airport signs. It is a free parking area for those picking up passengers at CHA.
Alternatively, there is Short Term Parking - the first 15 minutes are free, then you pay $2 for up to 30 minutes and $2 for each additional 30 minutes.
- Is there disabled parking at the airport, and is it free?
Handicapped parking spaces are available in all lots and parking garages for everyone who owns a disabled parking permit or license plate. However, this parking is not free of charge; the above-listed rates apply.
- How much is Chattanooga Airport Short Term parking going to cost?
The first 15 minutes are free. After that, you pay $2 for up to 30 minutes and $2 for each additional 30 minutes.
- Is there a phone number available for Chattanooga Airport parking information?
Yes! For further information about the Chattanooga Airport parking service, please call 423-855-2200.
- Are shuttles offered for the Chattanooga Airport Economy Parking lots?
Yes! Chattanooga Airport Economy Parking lots offer free shuttle buses to take you to/from the terminal.
- Does Chattanooga Airport offer any EV charging station?
Yes! The EV charging station is available in the Long Term Parking Lot 2, near the airport terminal. There is also one Tesla supercharger station.
- Do I need to make an online reservation to park on-site?
No, CHA Airport parking spots are available on a first come, first served basis. However, you can make advanced parking reservations to make sure you have secured parking and get discounted rates.
- How may I pay for vehicle parking at CHA Airport?
You may pay with cash, debit or any major credit card, such as Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.