Numerous people flying out of Charleston Airport have found suitable and safe parking thanks to us. Our 18+ year experience has helped us to make a parking reservation process extremely simple, and so now you can book a discounted parking spot online within minutes!
Charleston International Airport is the busiest airport in South Carolina that served about 4.5 million passengers in 2018. Check out our Charleston Airport parking guide and save time and money by finding the cheapest parking offer now.
Charleston International Airport is a joint civil-military airport located in North Charleston, South Carolina. The airport is operated by the Charleston County Aviation Authority under a joint-use agreement with Joint Base Charleston.
Keep reading to find out parking rates for Charleston Airport long term parking, view maps, and discover links to other helpful sites. Additionally, you will find information on Charleston Airport Parking Coupons, Discounts, and Deals, as well as reviews.
Get a fast rate quote and make your advanced reservation by entering your drop-off and pick-up dates/times above.
Top 4 Things You Need to Know before you Drive and Park at Charleston Airport
On-Site Rates & Availability*
If you want to find out everything about Charleston Airport long term parking rates, Valet service, or Economy Parking, you’re in the right place. We have all the information you need.
In order to meet everyone’s requirements, CHS Airport provides several parking options. Economy parking is available for those looking for discounted parking, but there is also convenient and more expensive Valet. Additionally, the 5-level Daily Parking Deck is under construction and will be available soon. Daily rates vary from $11 for Charleston Airport Economy Parking to $25 for Valet Parking.
- Charleston Airport Valet Parking is a great option if you don’t want to waste your time trying to find a suitable parking spot. It is located close to the airport terminal, and all you need to do is leave your vehicle with a valet attendant and start your journey. This parking facility is available from 4:30 AM to 1 AM (or until last flight). The daily rate is $25.
- Hourly Parking Deck is the main 3-level parking garage. There are 2 floors of covered parking and an open-air third level. This is a very convenient parking structure since you would be only a short walk away from boarding your plane. The hourly rate is $3, and the maximum daily parking rate is $21.
- Economy Lot A is one of the two CHS economy parking lots, and it is a closer option. Situated right behind Hourly Garage Parking, this public parking offers both proximity and affordability. This is a perfect choice for overnight parking or extended stay. The hourly rate is $5, while the maximum daily rate is only $11.
- Economy Lot B also provides the cheapest self parking spaces at Charleston Int’l, but it is the farthest of all parking facilities. It is situated on the airport loop road and offers almost 2500 parking spots. Although is not so close to the terminal building, there is a free shuttle bus service to take you from the parking lot. The daily rate is also $11.
|Hourly Parking Deck
|Economy Lot A
|Economy Lot B
Accessible Parking / Disabled Veterans Parking
The parking deck is the best parking option for persons with disabilities, and it provides many handicapped parking spaces. Additionally, CHS Airport provides two days of free parking to customers with special needs who own a handicap placard or other disabled parking permit.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
EV charging stations are not currently available in CHS Airport parking structures. To see where you can find a charging station in the area, click here.
For any information about parking for oversized vehicles, call 843-767-6688.
Charleston Airport Map
To easily find any parking facility at Charleston International Airport, click here.
Hotels with free parking services and complimentary shuttle
A great number of Charleston Airport hotels located nearby offer Park Sleep and Fly Packages, and this is a pretty good alternative to official CHS International Airport parking. This package allows you to get a good night’s rest, a safe parking spot for your car, and a courtesy shuttle ride to the airport.
Most of these hotels provide not only free parking service but also Charleston Airport shuttle, WiFi access, and many other services. Check out the best Charleston Airport hotels for 2019:
- Hyatt Place Charleston Airport Convention Center
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Charleston Airport
- Staybridge Suites North Charleston
- Courtyard By Marriott North Charleston Airport/Coliseum
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Charleston Airport/Convention Center
Charleston International Airport Parking
Unfortunately, unlike many other US Airports, Charleston International Airport does not have Real-time parking availability or status available on their website.
Once you have decided which long term parking lot to use at Charleston International Airport, you can book a parking space online and your reservation is guaranteed.
Important Charleston International Airport Facts
Address: 5500 International Blvd, North Charleston, SC 29418, USA | Phone Number: 843-767-7000
Cell Phone Waiting Lot is a free area for everyone picking up an arriving passenger at CHS, and it is situated on the right side of International Blvd. This is the best parking area since curbside parking is forbidden. There are 80 parking spaces that are available free of charge. Note that you are not allowed to leave your vehicle unattended.
The cheapest month to fly to Charleston Airport is January.
To get lower CHS Airport rates, make a reservation at least 2 weeks before departure.
25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Charleston Airport for the following prices or even less: from New York $169, from Boston Logan Int’l $176, from Washington $181.
The cheapest airline ticket to CHS Airport currently is $57 round-trip from Trenton.
Find out more information about cheap flights to and from Charleston here.
Many people are interested in finding the closest airport to Charleston, SC with CHS only 10 miles(16 km) away it makes this airport a very convenient option for travelers.
You can also find the cheapest flights from Charleston CHS Airport
Charleston Airport Transportation Shuttle Services
Searching for a reliable ground transportation option from Charleston Airport to downtown Charleston or Myrtle Beach? Shuttle service is provided in upcoming content, but the Downtown Shuttle to Charleston is available every 15 minutes for only $15. Click here to book a CHS transfer.
Additionally, Uber and Lyft operate to and from Charleston Airport, and TNCs offer transportation to downtown for about $25. If you want to reduce your expenses, use public transportation - the CARTA bus 1-day pass is available for only $7. Find out routes and schedules here.
Charleston City Guide
Being the oldest city in the State of South Carolina, Charleston offers many special places, cobblestone streets, and pleasant horse carriage rides. To feel the real spirit of the city, you should visit the French Quarter and the Battery Promenade. The City Market in the downtown area is more than 200 years old and provides food vendors and various other interesting shops.
If you want to check out something from this century, visit the popular Waterfront Park with many walkways and two cool fountains. Marion Square also offers urban green space in the downtown area that often hosts various events. Go a couple of miles from the city center to see the massive South Carolina Aquarium which provides numerous entertaining exhibits.
Charleston Airport Parking FAQs
- How much does it cost to use Charleston Airport long term parking garages?
CHS Economy Parking offers the cheapest parking - the daily rate is $11. There are a few more options, and you can see the parking rates above (all parking fees are included).
- If I’m picking up/dropping off someone, is there any cost?
You can use the Cell Phone Lot on the right side of International Blvd. This waiting area is free of charge. Alternatively, you can park in the Hourly Parking Deck and pay $1 per 20 minutes.
- Is there disabled parking at the airport, and is it free?
Yes! The parking deck is the best parking option for persons with disabilities, and it provides many handicapped parking spaces. CHS Airport provides two days of free parking to customers with special needs. After 48 hours, the above listed rates apply.
- How much is Charleston Airport Short Term parking going to cost?
The Hourly Parking Deck offers parking spots for $1 per 20 minutes. The hourly parking rate is the same in the Charleston Airport Economy Parking Lot A.
- Is there a phone number available for Charleston Airport parking information?
Yes! For further information about Charleston Airport parking service, please call 843-767-6688.
- Are shuttles offered for the Charleston Airport Economy Parking?
Yes! One Charleston Airport Economy Parking facility provides free shuttle buses to/from the terminal building - Economy Lot B. (Lot A is very close to the terminal, so shuttles are not necessary.)
- Does Charleston Airport offer any EV charging station?
Unfortunately, CHS Airport does not offer electric vehicle charging stations at the moment.
- Do I need to make an online reservation to park on-site?
No, CHS Airport parking spots are available on a first come, first served basis. However, you can make airport parking reservations just to make sure you have a secured parking space.
- How may I pay for vehicle parking at CHS?
You may pay with cash, debit or any major credit card, such as Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.