Austin-Bergstrom International Airport served more than 15.8 million passengers in 2018! That’s a lot of cars to park. We are happy to say that we’ve been helping travelers flying out of AUS Airport since 2004 - so, we have 15 years of experience providing safe parking options.
This Austin Airport guide will help you find the best + cheapest parking offering based on your needs. Keep reading to get Austin Airport parking rates for both short and long term parking, view maps, discover helpful tips and links to other useful sites. You will also find information on Parking Coupons, Discounts, and Deals.
Get a fast rate quote and make your advanced reservation by entering your drop-off and pick-up dates/times above.
Austin Airport offers several parking choices - both convenient and economical - to all airport passengers. Daily parking rates vary based on the parking option - from $8 for Economy to $29 for Executive Valet parking.
See below for a full list of short and long term Austin Bergstrom parking prices.
|On - Airport Parking Austin||Daily Rate||Weekly Rate|
|Executive Valet Parking||$29||$203|
|Reserved Garage Parking||$29||$203|
|Family Friendly Valet||$19||$133|
Economy Parking and Garage Parking offer ADA parking spots for disabled veterans free of charge. To be exact, they offer up to 5 days of complimentary parking in the Blue Garage and Main Garage 1. Note that free parking might not be available when the lots or garages are full. The Blue Garage is located next to the Rental Car Facility and behind Main Garage 1. An electric trolley can take you to the lower level of Main Garage 1.
Many hotels offer free airport shuttle service that will drop you off and pick you up right outside baggage claim. Additionally, Park Sleep and Fly Packages are becoming more and more popular since they allow travelers to get a good night rest before an early morning flight and leave their car in a safe parking facility.
The following hotels offer free parking, free airport shuttle, many other amenities, and have great guest reviews. Check out the best options for 2019.
All our rates are compared daily with other sites to ensure the lowest amount and you'll save over 30% Guaranteed Customer Service - Agents available to chat online, email or by phone TrustPilot 5 Stars, BBB A+ Excellent in Service and Usability Parking at Austin Bergstrom International Airport from $0 / day.Get Started Now
A Cell Phone Lot is available for all drivers picking up airport passengers. It is both the cell phone waiting area and the retail center. The address is 2901 Spirit Of Texas Drive, and it offers 120 parking spots. Electric Vehicle Charging Stations are also available and able to charge a vehicle in only 20 minutes.
Airport shuttles are a great transportation option offering shared and affordable rides. Super Shuttle is available to pick you up at AUS Airport and take you anywhere in the area. Their one-way shared ride to the downtown area is $19.
Standard transportation options also include the affordable the Capital Metro Bus Line - the single bus ticket is only $1.25.
Additionally, ridesharing companies such as Uber or Lyft can get you to downtown Austin for as low as $18, or you can book a rental car using one of the many airport rental companies.
Being the capital city of Texas, Austin offers a lot of cool places to its visitors. The city is known for its amazing music scene, and it has various parks, such as Zilker Metropolitan Park and Barton Creek Greenbelt. Barton Springs Pool is a large pool filled by natural springs water located in Zilker Park. There are also beautiful lakes where you can go swimming or canoeing - Lady Bird Lake, Lake Travis, and Lake Austin which is great for fishing. Those who like camping and hiking should definitely check out McKinney Falls State Park.
The Texas State Capitol located downtown is an iconic seat of Texas government. If you want to find out more about the state’s history, visit the Bullock Texas State History Museum located in downtown Austin. Nearby, there is also the Blanton Museum of Art offering galleries, exhibitions, and cafe. Those looking for shops and cafes should go to the Rainey Street Historic District located near Lady Bird Lake. The Zilker Botanical Garden is located not so far away from the city center, and it provides beautiful flowers, trails, and ponds.
- How much does it cost to park in long term parking Austin Airport? The cheapest on-airport parking lot is Economy Parking where you can park your car for $8 per day. There are several other options, and you can see all of them listed above.
- Does the airport offer free parking? Austin-Bergstrom Airport offers free parking only for disabled veterans for up to 5 days in Economy Parking or Garage Parking.
- If I’m picking up/dropping off someone, is there any cost? No, you can wait in the Cell Phone Lot. The address is 2901 Spirit Of Texas Drive, and it offers 120 parking spaces.
- Is there handicap or disabled parking, and is it free? There is free parking only for disabled veterans for up to 5 days in Economy Parking or Garage Parking.
- How much is Short Term parking going to cost? Short-term parking is available in Garage Parking, Blue Garage, and Economy Parking Lot. The hourly rate is $3.
- Is there a reservation fee for Garage Parking? Yes, the reservation fee is $4 per day.
- Is there a phone number available for Austin Airport parking inquiries? Yes! Call 512-530-3300 to get all the information you need.