Roughly 1,500,000 million people fly out of Albany International Airport every year! That’s a lot of cars to park. We are happy to say that we’ve been helping travelers who are flying out of ALB since 2004 (15+ years) providing the best and cheapest parking options.
Keep reading to get parking rates for short and long term parking, view maps, helpful tips, and links to other useful sites. You will also find information on Airport Parking Coupons, Discounts and Deals.
Get a fast rate quote and begin your advanced reservation by entering your drop-off and pick-up dates/times above.
Albany On-Site Airport Parking Rates & Availability
Albany Airport offers 4 convenient and economical parking choices. The airport has increased their parking rates year over year. Daily parking ranges from $6 for Economy to $10 Valet parking.
See below for a full set of short and long term parking prices.
- Valet Parking: Proceed to the long term parking lot and check in with a valet attendant. Just let them know when you’re returning and they’ll have ready and running for you when you return. It’s $10.00 per day.
- Short-term lot: This is good if you’re dropping someone off and staying for a couple hours. The rate is free if you’re only 30 minutes, but after that it’s $24 per day. Located on the first level of the Parking Garage right near the Terminal.
- Long-term lot: At $10 per day, this is the same price as valet, but you keep your keys. Easily located right behind the parking garage or there’s 2 additional lots at the East and West ends of the terminal.
- Economy E-lot: This lot requires you to take a shuttle to and from the terminal but only costs $6.00 per day. It’s located off Albany Shaker Road and you can access it right off I-87 Exit 5. The rear E-lot is automated and only accepts credit card, not cash.
|On-Airport Parking Rates
|Albany Airport Valet
|Albany Airport Short-term
|Albany Airport Long-term
|Albany Airport Economy E-Lot
Handicap Parking / Disabled Parking
Handicap spaces can be found in every parking lot at ALB Airport (and on all four levels of the garage parking lot). A daily rate is $7, but note that the first 24 hours are free.
Veterans Parking Discounts:
Hotels with free parking and complimentary shuttle
Offering free airport shuttle service, the following hotels will drop you off and pick you up right outside baggage claim. Allowing travelers to get a good nights rest prior to an early morning flight, with the ability to leave their car in a safe, secure parking facility - Park Sleep and Fly Packages are becoming more and more popular. These hotels offer many great services and modern amenities and have great guest reviews Check out these great options for 2021.
Check out the entire list of hotels near ALB Airport.
Cell Phone Waiting Areas: For those picking up an arrival passenger from Albany International Airport, use the free Cell Phone Waiting Area or the Observation area, alternatively which can serve as waiting areas as well. You can find this lot at this address: 685-687 NY-155, Albany, NY 12211. You can find the closest airports to Albany.
Albany NY Airport Parking FAQ
How much does it cost to park at Albany International?
The cheapest on-airport daily rate is $6, and the most affordable off-airport parking lot offers daily rates as low as $2.98 (+ taxes).
Does the airport offer free parking?
Only the Handicapped Parking is free for the first 24 hours.
If I’m picking up/dropping off someone, is there any cost?
No. ABQ Airport offers a free Cell Phone Waiting Area where meeters and greeters can park. There are also two free Aircraft Observation Areas which can serve as waiting areas.
Is there handicap or disabled parking, and is it free?
There are handicap spaces in every parking lot at ABQ Airport. The first 24 hours are free, but afterwards, the daily rate is $7.
Can I park for 7 days in the multi-level garage?
Yes! The daily rate for the multi-level garage lot is $14.
How much is Short Term parking going to cost?
Short-term rates for the garage parking lot are as follows:
|Up to 30 minutes
|30 minutes to 1 hour
|Each Additional 30 minutes
- Which independent parking lots are at Albany International?
Albany offers only one off-airport parking lot, Park Ride + Fly. You can make an advanced reservation by click here
Albany City Guide
Albany is the capital of of New York and roughly 75 miles from New York City. The downtown State Plaza is an amazing piece of architecture and offers visitors the world renowned museums such as the Albany Institute of History of Arts.
We recommend visiting Discover Albany to find out all the amazing things going on in the city.
All rights reserved