Makes travelling super efficient 🌍 been using them for years, the whole team are great and reliable, recommend to all my friends 👍👍
I was nervous about navigating the airport and parking so booked the Meet and Greet option - it was absolutely worth it. The woman I dealt with was so lovely, and the service was impeccable. Will definitely use them again and this time make sure I add a car wash because they're such good value.
Max and his boys are the Best.
Great value and the service is 1st Class.
I highly recommend to go there, look no where else.
We get treated like a King.
Thank You Max and Team.
Mascot Valet Airport Parking is located on O’Riordan Street, Mascot, right near the airport. They are a parking facility located externally of the airport itself, so you aren’t subject to airport rates. They are a private business and the people you deal with are the people that own it.
These guys were FANTASTIC - first time user this last weekend (end Nov 20) and I am definitely using them again and have told all my friends about them. HIGHLY RECOMMEND and will be using again.
Great service from:
- arranging the parking online
- the cheap/reasonable price
- easy and quick drop off at the airport in a clean and cool bus
- great quality of the car wash I had while gone for cheap price
- speedy efficient pick up from a convenient place on return to Syd airport
- and BEST of all...the thing that really got me...on a hot day before I got back they had turned on my car ready to go, and run the a/c so I got into a cooled down car and could just drive away in a perfectly clean car.
They get a MILLION bonus points for that on a 42 degree day in Sydney. Super grateful and they get the little details - recommend to anyone.
I am slightly miffed that I have been living in Sydney for 10 years and a (normally) frequent traveller and only just discovered them by a random Google search because the Long Term Parking at the airport is closed. Oh well, hoping you all find them now also because they're a great business with lovely staff and have been doing it super tough.