We have been helping passengers flying out of Toronto Airport since 2004, and we are happy to say that we have 15 years of experience in finding suitable and secure parking options. Our goal is to make a parking reservation process so simple that you can reserve a discounted parking spot in no time!
Lester B. Pearson International Airport is the busiest airport in Canada that served 49.5 million passengers in 2018! It is a lot of people and a lot of cars to park. That’s why we created this Toronto Airport parking guide to help you save both time and money by finding the cheapest parking offer now.
Keep reading to get parking rates for Toronto Airport long term parking or Valet service, view maps, and discover links to other useful sites. You will also find information on Toronto Airport Parking Coupons, Discounts, and Deals, as well as Toronto International Airport parking reviews.
Get a fast rate quote and make your advanced reservation by entering your drop-off and pick-up dates/times above.
Top 4 Things You Need to Know before you Drive and Park at Toronto Airport
Bonus: If you are visiting the Scotiabank Arena in Toronto and need to park your car, check out our complete guide to Scotiabank Arena Parking
On-Site Toronto Airport Parking Rates & Availability
Pearson International offers several parking facilities and options to all airport passengers. You will find whatever you’re looking for, discounted parking lots or exclusive valet service. Daily rates depend on a parking option - from $24 for Value Park Lot to $55 for Express Parking.
Below listed are Toronto Airport long term airport parking rates as well as short term prices:
- Express Park is a covered parking structure conveniently located just a couple of minutes away from Terminal 1. We recommend this parking option for short-term stays, pick-ups, and drop-offs. For extended stays or overnight parking, check the cheaper options below. The Express Park rate is $4 per 20 minutes, and the maximum daily rate is $55.
- Valet Parking is the most convenient parking facility at YYZ - you can get curbside service for easy and fast parking. Simply drop off your vehicle at Departures curb of Terminal 1 or 3, and you are free to go. Note that a one-time valet fee of $15 applies to all parking rates. The daily valet parking rate is $50.
- **Daily Parking **offers many public parking spaces situated close to Terminals 1 and 3. It is more affordable than the parking structures above but still at a great location. To park your car here, you have to pay $4 per 20 minutes until you reach the daily rate of $36.
- Value Park Garage provides reasonably priced garage parking located close to the airport terminal building, at 6145 Viscount Road. The Terminal Link train provides free shuttle service to and from the terminals every 4 minutes - so, you don’t have to worry about this parking garage being farther than other parking options. The daily parking rate is $29.
- Value Park Lot is the cheapest self parking option at Toronto Pearson Airport that is also situated at 6145 Viscount Road. This uncovered parking lot is great for oversized vehicles and extended stays. The Terminal Link train runs every 4 minutes to and from this lot as well. The daily parking rate is $24.
|Value Park Garage
|Value Park Lot
Accessible Parking / Handicapped Parking
Disabled parking spots are available in all parking garages and parking lots. They are located near elevator lobbies and pedestrian crosswalks. Vehicles using designated parking spots have to own disabled parking permit, license plate, or an ADA placard. Standard parking rates apply.
Disabled Veterans Parking Discount is not available at Toronto Int’l Airport.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
EV charging stations are available in the Daily Park facility (Terminal 3, Level 3, Aisle D, Number 5), the Express Park facility (Level 4, Aisle C, Number 19), and the Cell Phone Lot.
The best option for oversized vehicles is the Value Park Lot or Viscount reserved lot at 6100 Viscount Road (available online only).
The maximum height at Daily Park is 2.4 meters (Terminal 1) and 2.0 meters (Terminal 3). Vehicles entering Express Park cannot be higher than 2.4 meters.
Toronto Airport Map
To easily find all parking facilities at YYZ, check out the Toronto Airport parking map here.
Hotels with free parking services and complimentary shuttle
Park Sleep and Fly Packages offered by numerous Mississauga and Toronto Airport hotels are a pretty good alternative to official airport parking. This way, you get a good night’s sleep, a safe parking spot for your car, and free shuttle buses to the airport terminal building.
We’ve discovered hotels that provide free parking service, Toronto Airport shuttle, free WiFi access, and many other services. Check out the best Toronto Airport hotel parking for 2019:
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport
- Sandman Signature Mississauga Hotel
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport Hotel
- Sheraton Gateway Hotel In Toronto International Airport
Important Toronto Pearson International Airport Facts
Address: 6301 Silver Dart Dr, Mississauga, ON L5P 1B2, Canada | Phone Number: 416-247-7678
The Cell Phone Waiting Area is a great parking area for those waiting for arriving passengers since you cannot park curbside. It is free of charge for up to 45 minutes. Note that vehicles cannot be left unattended, and you are not allowed to use this waiting area for overnight parking. Also, you can use a free EV charging station while you wait.
The cheapest month to fly to Toronto Airport is November.
To get lower YYZ Airport rates, make a reservation at least 2 weeks before departure.
25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Pearson Int’l Airport for the following prices or even less: from New York $173, from Washington $257, from Los Angeles $384.
The cheapest airline ticket to Toronto Airport currently is $159 round-trip from New York.
Find out more information about cheap flights to and from Toronto here.
Toronto Airport Transportation Shuttle Services
Need dependable ground transportation from Toronto Airport to downtown or Niagara Falls? Niagara Airbus offers door-to-door shuttles between YYZ and Niagara Falls, and it is a pretty good choice for groups as well as solo travelers. Shuttle service is provided in upcoming content.
TNCs are also an option. Uber and Lyft can take you to downtown Toronto for as low as $30. Of course, public transportation is the cheapest option - TTC Express buses often run to the city, and the one-way bus fare is only $3.25. Find out all transfer options at Pearson Int’l Airport here.
Toronto City Guide
Toronto is a dynamic Canadian city located along Lake Ontario that offers not only amazing skyscrapers but also many beautiful green spaces. The CN Tower is an iconic tower in downtown Toronto where you can have lunch while looking at the magnificent city views. If you’re interested in history and art, visit the Royal Ontario Museum and the Art Gallery of Ontario.
Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada is another cool place that hosts various events, as well as Toronto Zoo. Those looking for a huge mall or market for shopping should check out the CF Toronto Eaton Centre or St. Lawrence Market. If you want to relax or spend some quality time with your kids, go to High Park - there are hiking trails, sports fields, and a large playground for children.
Toronto Airport Parking FAQs
- How much does it cost to use Toronto Airport long term parking garages?
Toronto Airport Value Parking offers the cheapest public parking - the rate is $20/day. Check out other rates and parking options above (all parking fees are included).
- Do free shuttles run to and from Toronto Airport Value Parking?
Yes! Toronto Airport provides the Terminal Link trains that run every 4 minutes.
- If I’m picking up/dropping off someone, is there any cost?
You can use the Cell Phone Lot free of charge for up to 45 minutes. Alternatively, you can park in the Express Park facility for $4 per 20 minutes.
- Is there disabled parking at the airport, and is it free?
ADA Accessible Parking spaces are available in all parking areas, garages (near elevators), and parking lots. However, it is not free of charge, regular parking rates apply.
- How much is Toronto Airport Short Term parking going to cost?
The short-term parking rate at Toronto Airport is $4 per 20 minutes.
- Is there a phone number available for Pearson Airport parking information?
Yes! For further information about YYZ Airport parking service, please call (416) 247-7678 or (866) 207-1690.
- Does Toronto Airport offer any EV charging station?
Yes! EV charging stations are available in the Daily Park facility (Terminal 3, Level 3, Aisle D, Number 5), the Express Park facility (Level 4, Aisle C, Number 19), and the Cell Phone Lot.
- Do I need to have a reserved parking space to park?
No, Toronto Airport parking spots are available on a first come, first served basis. However, you can make advanced parking reservations to make sure you have a secured parking spot.
- How may I pay for vehicle parking?
You may pay with cash, debit or all major credit cards - Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.