Ever since 2003, we have been providing assistance to business travelers flying out of JAX Airport. Our 15-year experience allows us to help you find a safe parking option that fits your needs. Our primary goal is to make an online parking reservation process so easy that you can secure your discounted parking space within a couple of minutes!
Jacksonville International Airport serves more than 6,5 million passengers annually. If you’re going to JAX for the first time, feel free to use our Jacksonvile Airport parking guide that will help you save both time and money and find the cheapest parking offer.
Keep reading to get parking rates for Airport long term parking, view maps, and discover links to other useful sites. You will also find information on JAX Airport Parking Coupons, Discounts, and Deals, as well as reviews.
Get a fast rate quote on long term JAX parking and make your advanced reservation by entering your drop-off and pick-up dates/times above.
Top 4 Things You Need to Know before you Drive and Park at Jacksonville Airport
On-Site JAX Parking Rates & Availability
Whether you need a discounted parking lot or exclusive valet service, you will find what you’re searching for at JAX. Jacksonville International Airport JAX offers many parking options to its passengers. Daily parking rates vary - from $8 for the Economy Lot 3 to $28 for Valet Parking.
The following list will inform you about JAX long term parking rates as well as short term prices:
JAX Parking Rates
- JAX Airport Valet Parking is the most convenient parking option at JAX - simply drop off your vehicle at the Valet Parking booth and start your trip worry-free. No reservations are required. To find out more about Valet Parking service, call 904-741-3900. The rate is $28 per day.
- **Hourly Garage **provides many parking spaces in a facility adjacent to the airport terminal. On the first day of parking, $2 will be charged for every 30 minutes of parking until you reach the daily maximum. Each following day will be charged a flat rate, which is $24 per day.
- Daily Garage Parking is situated behind the Hourly Parking Garage. It is a reasonably priced covered parking close to the terminal. On the first day of parking, $2 will be charged for every 30 minutes of parking until you reach the daily maximum. Each following day will be charged a flat rate, which is $20/day.
- Daily Surface Lot is the most affordable parking option within walking distance of the terminal. On the first day of parking, $2 will be charged for every 30 minutes until you reach the daily maximum. Each following day will be charged a flat rate, which is $14/day.
- Economy Parking Lots 1 and 2 are a great solution for budget-conscious travelers. Both lots have free shuttle service to and from the terminal building; shuttle buses run approximately every 15 minutes. Only a daily flat rate can be applied, which is $8 per day.
- JAX Economy Lot 3 is the cheapest self parking lot on-site. This is a Credit Card only lot. Free shuttle buses operate 24/7 to and from the terminal, approximately every 15 minutes. The daily rate is $5.
|Daily Surface Lot
|Economy Lot 1 & 2
|Economy Lot 3
Accessible Parking / Handicapped Parking
Accessible parking is available in all parking areas at JAX Airport. Public parking charges will apply to vehicles with a disabled parking permit or license, except any vehicle displaying the Florida Toll Exemption permit, this will be free parking.
**Disabled Veterans Parking **
People with a Florida license plate for Disabled Veterans will receive free parking at Jacksonville Airport. Free parking is available for disabled veterans from other states as well. The disabled veteran to whom the permit (plate) was issued must be in the vehicle.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
New EV Charging Stations are available in three locations at JAX Airport: Daily Surface Lot, the Hourly Garage, and Cell Phone Waiting Lot.
Vehicles higher than 7’ cannot be accommodated in Hourly Garage and Daily Garage. Vehicles higher than 7’6” are not allowed in Economy Lot 1, and those higher than 10’6” cannot be accommodated in Economy parking areas of Lot 2.
Long Term Lots
To easily find all parking facilities at JAX, check out the Jacksonville Airport parking map here. You can see the terminal maps here.
Updated Oct 29, 2020
The Best Parking deal we could find is at Easy Airport Parking JAX for $3.99 per day.
Important Jacksonville International Airport Facts
Address: 2400 Yankee Clipper Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32218, USA
Phone Number: 904-741-4902
The Courtesy Waiting Lot is a free waiting area located close to the airport terminal building (see the map here). It is a great parking option for those who want to wait for an arriving friend or family member since curbside parking is not allowed.
The cheapest month to fly to Jacksonville Airport is January.
To get lower JAX Airport rates, make a reservation at least 2 weeks before departure.
25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Jacksonville Int’l for the following prices or even less: from Chicago $85, from Washington $112, from New York $172.
The cheapest airline ticket to Jacksonville Airport currently is $53 round-trip from Fort Lauderdale.
Find out more information about cheap flights to and from JAX here.
Many people are interested in finding the closest airport to Jacksonville, FL with JAX only 13.9 miles (22.4 km) away it makes this airport a very convenient option for travelers.
You can also find the cheapest flights from Jacksonville JAX Airport.
Jacksonville Airport Transportation Shuttle Services
Need reliable ground transportation from Jacksonville Airport to Amelia Island or downtown?
Jacksonville Airport shuttle service through Shuttlefare.com provides in-depth featured content. Discover all available transfers here and book a Super Shuttle to downtown for $23 or to Amelia Island for $48.
Uber and Lyft are also allowed to operate at JAX Airport, and you can get a ride to downtown Jacksonville for $23 as well. Of course, the cheapest option is public transportation. Jacksonville Transit has three city routes, and the one-way fare for adults is only $1.25.
Jacksonville City Guide
Jacksonville is a beautiful city located on the meeting point of the Atlantic Ocean and the St. John’s River. Everyone who loves surfing or golfing will love this city. A popular nearby destination with amazing sandy beaches and golf courses is Amelia Island. Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park is a nice city park that also provides a great area for surfing or fishing.
The downtown area offers interesting places as well. The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens showcases over 5,000 works, and the MOSH provides numerous exhibits. There is a cool Friendship Fountain, one of the most recognizable city attractions. You should also take a walk down the Southbank Riverwalk, check out some artworks, and enjoy breathtaking sunset views.
Jacksonville Airport Parking FAQs
- How much does it cost to use long term parking near Jacksonville Airport?
JAX Economy Lot 3 is the cheapest self parking lot - the daily rate is only $5. There are several more options. See the rates above; all parking fees are included.
- If I’m picking up/dropping off someone, is there any cost?
The Cell Phone Lot is a great parking area that you can use free of charge. There is also the Daily Lot or parking garages that are available for $2 per 30 minutes.
- Is there disabled parking at the airport, and is it free?
Accessible parking is available in each parking facility at JAX Airport. Public parking charges will apply to all vehicles except those displaying the Florida Toll Exemption permit and Disabled Veterans.
- How much is Short Term parking at JAX Airport going to cost?
Short Term parking is available for $2 per 30 minutes in the Daily Lot, Daily Garage, and Hourly Garage.
- Is there a phone number available for Airport parking information?
Yes! For further information about airport parking service, please call 904-741-3900.
- Are shuttles offered for the Jacksonville International Airport Parking Lots?
Yes! Complimentary shuttle service is available every 15 minutes to take you to and from any JAX Airport Economy Lots.
- Does Jacksonville Airport offer EV charging station?
Yes! New EV Charging Stations are available in three locations at the Airport Jacksonville: Daily Surface Lot, the Hourly Garage, and Cell Phone Waiting Lot.
- How may I pay for vehicle parking?
They accept cash and all major credit cards, such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Do I need to make an online reservation to park on-site?
No, parking spots are available on a first come, first served basis with prices subject to change, but you can make airport parking reservations just to make sure you have a secured parking space.