We have been helping passengers flying out of Greenville Airport since 2004, and our 15-year experience has taught us how to find suitable and secure parking options. Our goal is to make an online parking reservation process so simple that you can book a discounted parking spot within minutes!
Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP) served 2.3 million passengers in 2018, making it the second busiest airport in South Carolina. We created this Greenville Airport parking guide to help you save time and money by finding the cheapest parking offer now.
Greenville–Spartanburg International Airport is near Greer, South Carolina, midway between Greenville and Spartanburg, the major cities of the Upstate region. The airport is the second-busiest airport in South Carolina, after Charleston International Airport with about 2.61 million passengers in 2019.
Many people are interested in finding the closest airport to Greer, SC with GSP only 10.6 miles (17.1 km) away it makes this airport a very convenient option for travelers.
You can also find the cheapest flights from Greenville GSP Airport.
Keep reading to get parking rates for GSP long term parking or Valet service, view maps, and discover links to other useful sites. You will also find information on Greenville Airport Parking Coupons, Discounts, and Deals, as well as Greenville Airport parking reviews.
Get a fast rate quote and make your advanced reservation by entering your drop-off and pick-up dates/times above.
Top 4 Things You Need to Know before you Drive and Park at Greenville Airport
On-Site Greenville Airport Parking Rates & Availability
Whether you want to book a parking space in a discounted parking lot or a premium valet service, you will find what you need at Greenville Airport and its several parking facilities and options. Daily rates are quite affordable and depend on a parking option - from $8 for GSP Economy Parking Lots to $21 for GSP Valet Parking.
We’ve listed are GSP long term airport parking rates, short term prices, and other useful information:
IMPORTANT NOTE: OCT 2020 GSP reopens economy parking lot B for $8 a day
- Curbside Valet Parking is the most convenient parking facility at GSP International that opens 90 minutes prior to the first departure and closes 1 hour after the last arrival. All you have to do is to leave your vehicle with a valet attendant very close to the terminal, and you are free to go. The daily parking rate is $21.
- Parking Garages A and B offer many covered parking spots situated to the right and left of the airport terminal building as you approach. Each parking garage consists of 5 levels, and the uppermost levels provide uncovered parking (Sky Lots). These parking structures are ideal for short-term parking. The rate is $1 per 30 minutes, while the maximum daily rate is $16.
- Sky Lots A and B are available on the top floors of Garages A and B. These two rooftop parking lots are more affordable than other garage parking levels. The short-term rate is the same - $1 per 30 minutes - but the daily rate is more affordable; it is $9.
- Daily Parking Lot provides affordable and convenient parking close to the terminal (adjacent to Garage B). It is one of the best self parking options for extended stays and overnight parking. The hourly parking rate is also $1 per half an hour, and the maximum rate is $9 per day.
- Economy Parking Lots A and B offer the cheapest public parking at the airport located on GSP Drive. Since each parking structure is farther from the terminal than other options, free shuttle bus service is provided to and from the lots. Note that the Economy Lot A only accepts credit cards. The daily rate for both facilities is only $8.
|Parking Options (Updated November 2020)
|Parking Garage A/B
|Sky Lots A & B
||no longer available
|Daily Parking Lot
||no longer available
|Economy Parking A/B
Accessible Parking / Handicapped Parking
Disabled parking spots are available in all parking garages and parking lots. Vehicles using designated parking spots have to own disabled parking permit, license plate, or an ADA placard with a photo. Standard parking rates apply.
Disabled Veterans Parking Discount is not available at GSP Int’l Airport.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
EV charging stations are available in Parking Garage B.
The best option for oversized vehicles are the uncovered parking lots (GSP Economy Parking). To find out garage height restrictions, call 864-877-7426.
Greenville Airport Map
To easily find all parking facilities at GSP, check out the Greenville Airport parking map here.
Hotels with free parking services and complimentary shuttle
Several Greenville Airport hotels provide Park Sleep and Fly Packages which are a great alternative to official on-airport parking. This package allows you to get a good night’s sleep, park your car in a safe parking spot, and use free shuttle buses to the airport in the morning.
Looking for the best GSP Airport hotel parking for 2019? We’ve discovered hotels that provide free parking service, Greenville Airport shuttle, free WiFi access, and many other services.
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center
- Greenville Marriott
- Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg by Marriott
- Wyndham Garden Greenville Airport
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Greenville Airport
Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport Facts
Address: 2000 GSP Dr, Greer, SC 29651, USA
Phone Number: 864-877-7426
The Cell Phone Waiting Area is a great parking area for those waiting for arriving passengers since you cannot park curbside. It is free of charge and located inside the Economy Parking Lot A. Note that vehicles cannot be left unattended, and you are not allowed to use this waiting area for overnight parking.
The cheapest month to fly to Greenville Airport is January.
To get lower GSP Airport rates, make a reservation at least 2 weeks before departure.
25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Greenville Int’l Airport for the following prices or even less: from New York $217, from Washington $229, from Chicago $283.
The cheapest airline ticket to Greenville Airport currently is $90 round-trip from Fort Lauderdale.
Find out more information about cheap flights to and from Greenville here.
Greenville Airport Transportation Shuttle Services
Need reliable ground transportation from Greenville Airport to Clemson or downtown? Gibbs Transportation offers daily shuttles between GSP and Clemson, and it is a pretty good choice for groups as well as solo travelers. Shuttle service is provided in upcoming content.
Uber and Lyft can take you to downtown Greenville for as low as $24. Public transportation is the cheapest option, but you will have to walk 10 minutes to the bus station and hop on a GTA bus line 1 or 14 to downtown for $1.50. Find out all transfer options at GSP Int’l Airport here.
Greenville City Guide
Greenville SC is a small but beautiful city that offers numerous interesting places to its visitors. One of the most popular locations is the Falls Park on the Reedy - a downtown park with gardens along the river and amazing waterfall views. The downtown area also offers Greenville Zoo, as well as Cleveland Park which is great for recreation and picnics with friends.
You will enjoy the Greenville County Museum of Art if you are into American art, and the Upcountry History Museum will provide you with information about the history of the area. If you’re coming with your children, take them to the Children’s Museum of the Upstate that provides various galleries and programs.
Greenville Airport Parking FAQs
- How much does it cost to use GSP long term parking?
GSP Economy Parking offers the cheapest public parking - the rate is only $8/day. Check out other rates and parking options above (all parking fees are included).
- Do free shuttles run to and from Greenville Airport Economy Parking Lots?
Yes! Greenville Airport provides free shuttles to and from the terminal building.
- If I’m picking up/dropping off someone, is there any cost?
You can use the Cell Phone Lot free of charge. Alternatively, you can park in any parking garage for $1 per 30 minutes.
- Is there disabled parking at the airport, and is it free?
ADA Accessible Parking spaces are available in all parking areas, garages (near elevators), and parking lots. However, it is not free of charge, regular parking rates apply.
- How much is Greenville Airport Short Term parking going to cost?
The short-term parking rate at GSP Airport is $1 per 30 minutes.
- Is there a phone number available for GSP International Airport parking information?
Yes! For further information about GSP Airport parking service, please call 864-877-7426.
- Does Greenville Airport offer any EV charging station?
Yes! EV charging stations are available in Parking Garage B.
- Do I need to have a reserved parking space to park?
No, Greenville Airport parking spots are available on a first come, first served basis. However, you can make advanced parking reservations to make sure you have a secured parking spot in the economy parking lots or parking garages.
- How may I pay for vehicle parking?
You may pay with cash, debit or all major credit cards - Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. The Economy Lot A accepts credit cards only.