Wonderful place, pet friendly and an amazing staff. The bar tender was great. My husband,two kids,and Dog loved every minute of our stay.
This is one of the coolest places that I've stayed. The atmosphere is terrific. I'm not a huge fan of being located next to the airport, but it was still in the best location for our travel purposes. I love the room layout and functionality..... and the shower was awesome.
Tried to call numerous times from the airport and no one answered. 4th floor hallway reeked like B.O., room was pretty tired and sink didn't drain. Front desk lady was very nice, but wouldn't stay here again
The employee at the front desk named "Tyler", offered to give me a refund for the second night of my stay. Then after checking out I was never given the refund. I would not have checked out of the hotel if I had to pay for the second night. This is fraud. They still have not given me a refund. I do not recommend the hotel based on this experience. The rooms where fine but this is terrible customer service.
I travel quite a bit for my job so find myself staying in a different hotel room nearly every other week. That said, I think my review is pretty fair-minded considering I have hundreds of other hotel properties to compare this one too. Here are my observations and takeaways based on what I find most important when staying away from home.
1. Parking is $15/day. This is something they don’t make apparent or known on their website (I searched and couldn’t find mention of it).
2. Rooms are decorated nicely in modern style distinct to these properties and furnishings aren’t beat up and worn yet.
3. No restaurant options in the area other than a handful of fast food places. Best you can do is walk across the parking lot to the Sheraton Four Points since they have a restaurant in-house.
4. Comfortable desk chair with plenty of work space and good lighting.
5. Unusually loud in-room AC unit and freeway noise. The complimentary earplugs provided was a good indicator that quiet, restful sleep wasn’t going to happen.
6. The bed, pillows and bedding itself was reasonably comfortable. The comforter wasn’t heavy and hot when trying to sleep.
7. Aside from the person who checked me in (Angel, I think) the others I spoke to working the front desk were not the least bit friendly. The young Muslim girl was particularly unpleasant and discourteous for some reason.
8. Roomy, walk-in shower but the smell emanating from the floor drain or even the water itself was terrible. I couldn't tell which.
9. No iron or ironing board readily available in the room. This is a business traveler necessity.
10. Grimy fitness equipment. Some of it was inoperable and not calibrated correctly. The treadmill sounded like it was going to explode at any minute.
11. $4.50 for a small, low-quality and poor tasting coffee. This was a flagrant rip-off.
12. I don't use handicapped parking, but if I did I wouldn't be happy about the fact that hotel employees are parking in those spots just outside the hotel's front door.
I really found it hard to give this location a ‘GOOD’ or even an 'OK' rating according to Google’s ranking system since the bad far outweighed the good. A 'POOR’ rating was all I could manage. This place needs some work.