3 across the board is not fair so let me break this down:
1. Staff - 5 stars very positive and professional
2. Food at Taste - 4 stars
3. Location - 3 stars. No good food options in walking distance, a bit industrial and commercial mix
4. Facility - 5 stars for common areas, new, clean, very nice
5. Rooms - 3 stars, clean but older and in need of an update. Carpet in my room had a large stain just as you walked in the door. Large space.
6. Cost - it’s the Bay Area so it’s double a night versus a similar Embassy Suites property in another metro area but one of the better deals for a Hilton property in this area.
Pretty decent place not far from the airport. From our room we could watch them land which was really cool considering it was right over a little bay. Place was clean. Breakfast was very good. Many choices. Restaurant was ok but it took forever.
Hotel has a great lobby and a great staff especially Yolanda. I had an issue with my room and she took care of it for me and made it a great stay! One downside to my stay is the rooms are very dated and in need of a major upgrade. I was told that it may happen in Nov - Dec of this year. I would stay here again if I was traveling to the area.
Great last minute stop! Great room, very nice people working here, free happy hour drinks and buffet breakfast! Stella loved her bed! She gives this place 5 paws up!
Lobby looks great...breakfast and happy hour...BUT the room is old tired and musty. Ripped curtains, washroom door not closing, just outdated and also $29 a day to park! We were supposed to stay for 4 days but cancelled the rest and stayed at a nearby hotel which is a lot better. It will be a 5 star review ones the rooms get updated and yes I will be staying. But until then...sorry it’s 1 star.