Disgusting hotel i cant believe wyndham put theyre name on this roaches bedbugs breakfast is never ready and when it is its cold the eggs in the fridge had an iche of slimy liquid around. The bottom of the bowl loud noisy guests mattresses stacked outback old and moldy must have had bedbugs. Do not stay here
Bed bugs found in room. Reported to front desk. Did not seem to care. Simply wrote down in a normal notebook and did not take down any info.
Nice hotel for the price but the little baby German cockroaches and every room and the floor is so dirty I have to wear socks to even go to the bathroom
I paid $120 dollars for a king bed room and got a queen. The door didn’t shut all the way. The shower was moldy. There were burn marks on the toilet from cigarettes. The bathroom door had graffiti all over and was completely busted up. The towels were dirty. The entire place smelled like cigs even though the hotel is “non smoking” it is NOT worth it at all and I really wish I could’ve gotten my money back
It was horrible, the manager is rude and only thinks about money. They have a mold problem, they let other guests be rude to people as they please and the staff does not do anything about it when you tell them that you want the rude people to be removed from the hotel. The maids are lazy and do not care about the upkeep of the room, they do not change the sheets unless asked and even then you have to force them. The manager barely does his job, if you dont have money you will be kicked out immediately even if you have done nothing but pay on time, if you miss one payment you will be gone. It was so uncomfortable being in that place but I thought that since I had the opportunity to rest my head and the lobby looked sort of well kept that the rooms would be too and the staff would also be very courteous. If anyone from corporate is reading this please shut this place down.