Room was okay, beds old and soft. cable TV picture was poor, door to outside not sealed well. Location is fine, staff nice, breakfast options basic.
Do not stay at this hotel or any other econo lodge's if you have a choice. When we arrived which was later at night around 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. We discovered that are tall it overflowed throughout the whole Room. We inquired about getting some maintenance and clean up there was no staff available and the desk clerk were not help me other than she was willing to give me a plunger. She would not give me any towels to clean up the mass because that was guest towels. From that point I explained that we wanted another Room right away the next day since the plunger did not work that she provided without any clean up material. The next day the manager gave us a key to our Room 2 doors down from us so we could use the bathroom and take a shower which that was without bathroom are any necessities all night long. The next morning we requested to be moved and the manager yelled at my boyfriend and said that we didn't even give them a pet deposit even though we had already given them per our credit card a $100 deposit in case we partied too hard in the Room per
what the desk clerk said. I ordered the tickets online and there was nothing about a pet or pet deposit it just said pet friendly. We also found out during our stay they were under renovations tall it's didn't work the actual phone in the Room didn't work AC heating units didn't work do not stay at this motel if you have a choice.
Great walking distance from RJ Stadium. Otherwise, pretty horrific experience. Required $100 deposit, toilet wasn't anchored to the floor properly, toilet would bubble anytime neighbors flushed, had to have keys reprogrammed after first night, only 3 pillows for a king size bed, half the lamps didn't work, and the entire room was plugged in on 2 extension cords that were hanging mid air and will likely cause a fire.
I’d give 0 stars if possible. The room was filthy, the air conditioner was covered in visible mold, the air smelled like mildew so strongly we were all choking. Our room was booked for 3 guests and we got one towel. All the tables and counters were sticky and disgusting. The tub and toilet looked like they hadn’t been cleaned in months. The beds were stained and blankets had cigarette burns. It was a struggle to even get the door to close all the way. I’m scared we all have scabies now or worse. RUN AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL.
Cleaning staff sucks! Front desk are excellent and professional but communicate poorly with housekeeping