Global Dance Festival Parking
Our guide will provide all the info you need to prepare for the 2022 Global Dance Festival in Denver, Colorado. Discover how to purchase the GDF tickets and passes or reserve the best event parking space. You’ll also find other public parking options in the vicinity, transportation alternatives, the list of performers, festival rules, and other valuable details.
Where and When Is Global Dance Festival 2022?
Empower Field at Mile High in Denver is once again the host of the Global Dance Festival. The venue sits at 1701 Bryant Street, quick drive west of downtown. The festival will take place on July 15th and 16th from 3 PM to 11 PM. The Box Office opens at 1 PM on both days.
The 2022 Global Dance Festival is an exciting event designed for all ages. However, those who want to enjoy the Global VIP Experience must be at least 18 years old. We urge all guests to bring valid government-issued ID for 18+ VIP Entry and 21+ alcohol purchases at the bars.
How Much Are Global Dance Festival Tickets?
GDF 2022 tickets vary according to the admission type and tier. Tickets are on sale now, so we suggest purchasing one as soon as possible. See the complete price list below.
|Admission Type||Single-Day Ticket||Two-Day Pass|
|GA Tier 1||$89||$149|
|GA Tier 2||$99||$179|
|GA Tier 3||$109||$199|
|VIP Tier 1||$129||$219|
|VIP Tier 2||$149||$249|
Note: These prices don’t include service fees. The festival’s official website recommends Ticketmaster for online ticket purchases, but you may also check out SeatGeek and Stubhub.
Global Dance Festival VIP tickets are pricier than General Admission due to the following perks:
- Separate expedited VIP entry;
- Private viewing area;
- Global VIP Village access;
- Private bars, bathrooms, and seating areas.
Find Cheap Parking for Global Dance Festival 2022
The most convenient Global Dance Festival parking is available in the stadium-managed parking lots around the venue. While festival gates open at 3 PM, visitor parking areas are accessible from 2 PM. The parking cost will be $10 per vehicle. For additional info about parking at this venue, check out the Empower Field at Mile High Parking guide.
Ticketmaster offers reserved parking for $20. However, only a small number of spots are left, so make a reservation as soon as possible if you want to get convenient parking near the entrance.
Empower Field parking areas allow tailgating, but all attendees must adhere to specific guidelines. You can tailgate directly in front or behind your car but cannot occupy another empty parking space or obstruct traffic. Therefore, be sure to keep all the equipment within your parking stall and maintain a safe, friendly atmosphere.
Additional Event Parking Options & Alternatives
If all Global Dance festival parking spots around the stadium are sold out, you have a few alternatives.
- Ball Arena is within a 15-minute walk of the stadium and might provide you with a safe parking service. Parking at Ball Arena usually starts at $15. Availability varies according to the event.
- Use a downtown parking lot, walk to the Union Station, and take a W or E Line train to the stadium station. The event parking fees in downtown lots range from $5 to $25. Pre-book a spot through platforms like SpotHero to get the best deal.
- Avoid parking altogether by taking public transit. The Empower Field at Mile High Station on the C, E, and W Lines is only 10 minutes away. RTD’s 3-hour pass is $3, while the day pass is $6.
Note: Don’t park your vehicle on the surrounding streets to avoid getting a Denver parking ticket or even towing.
Full Global Dance Festival Lineup for 2022
The two-day festival has compiled an impressive lineup with over 50 musicians from all over the world. Check out the alphabetical list of performers in the following picture.
Global Dance Festival set times aren’t available at the time of publishing this article. Check GDF’s website regularly for up-to-date info.
Additional Info & Prohibited Items
All guests and their belongings are subject to inspection before entering the property. Before you prepare for the festival and pack your bag, go through the following list of prohibited items:
- Purses or backpacks larger than 12” x 12”
- Outside food or drinks of any kind
- Aluminum cans or glass bottles
- Opened packs of cigarettes
- Non-prescription medications
- Illegal drugs
- Laser pointers
- Weapons of any kind
- Audio/video recording devices
- Eye drops, liquid makeup, unsealed lipgloss
- Totems higher than 10 feet or wider than 4 feet
- Posters, banners, stickers, flyers, markers, or spray paint
Festival attendees can have one empty water bottle and use it at the water stations. Although animals and pets aren’t allowed, guests can bring service animals.
The Parking Access team offers helpful car parking information regarding countless locations and events. In addition to Global Dance Festival parking, our in-depth guides also cover festivals like Rolling Loud Miami, Sunset Music Festival, and Beyond Wonderland,