If you want to experience the equivalent of falling through a rabbit hole into a world of fantasy, you cannot miss South California’s Beyond Wonderland! Whether you’re a first-time visitor or not, going through our guide will help you find out all the prices and hot tips. You’ll discover the complete list of headliners, admission ticket prices, and Beyond Wonderland 2022 parking services. Use all the info and site map to create a clever travel plan, and have a fantastic weekend in San Bernardino!
What Is Beyond Wonderland?
The top electronic music festival in Southern California offers another unforgettable experience to all music lovers. The Beyond Wonderland festival is so magical that you’ll feel like you’ve jumped inside Lewis Carroll’s rabbit hole! Even the stages are named after characters and places from the famous novel: Queen’s Domain, Mad Hatter’s Castle, Caterpillar’s Garden, Cheshire Woods, and the Looking Glass.
Regular festival-goers know what to expect, but we won’t reveal too much—we want to let first-time visitors feel the experience for themselves. 2022 Beyond Wonderland SoCal is scheduled to take place at National Orange Show Event Center on March 25th and 26th. The event hours are from 5 PM to 2 AM on both days.
Beyond Wonderland 2022 Passes
The unique house music festival offers three types of passes, including general admission and VIP tickets. You can purchase a Beyond Wonderland 2022 ticket online for the following price.
|Type of Pass
|GA • Experience Pass
|GA+ • Experience Pass
|VIP • Enhanced Experience Pass
Note that there’s a $20 fee for all online purchases made through the Beyond Wonderland website.
Beyond Wonderland Parking Options
Beyond Wonderland 2022 offers free parking services to all festival guests! General parking is available in the following lots.
- Railway/Blue Lot
- Carousel/Purple Lot
- Baseball/Green Lot
- ADA Parking Lot
- VIP Parking through Vivid Seats
Use the map to find your way around the area, and use the free shuttles to/from Blue and Purple Lots. It would help if you also took pictures of your car, nearby signage, or anything that will help you remember its location.
Limited ADA parking spots are available in Lot A near the VIP entrance, and guests with disabilities can reach it by following directions on traffic message boards. A valid disabled placard or license plate is required to enter the lot, and the permit holder must be in the vehicle. Since ADA stalls are free, limited, and available on a first-come, first-served basis, we recommend early arrival.
Alternatives to Beyond Wonderland Parking
Private parking spots offered by individuals near the venue are an excellent substitute for the official parking service. However, if you plan to grab a few drinks and don’t have a designated driver, don’t drive—there are other convenient possibilities. Choose one of the top alternatives below and enjoy the weekend to the fullest!
- Stay in a nearby hotel with free parking and shuttles. Multiple hotels near Ontario Airport provide these services, and hotel shuttles depart starting at 4 PM and run for half an hour after the music ends.
- Use one of the City Shuttles from LA, Fullerton, and Mission Hills. These shuttle buses offer trips to and from the site throughout the festival.
- Take Metrolink to the San Bernardino-Downtown Station. The station is located near the Green/Baseball Lot, within walking distance of the venue. Metrolink has expanded operating hours during the weekend festival.
- Request Uber or Lyft. The designated pick-up/drop-off area is south of the lot—read the signs to get to or from the location.
If you live far from the city, the first option is your go-to choice! People who live in the area should opt for another alternative from our list.
Beyond Wonderland 2022 Lineup
Friday’s lineup list includes famous performers from all around the world, including DJ Snake, Zedd, Benny Benassi, Paul van Dyk, John O’Callaghan, and Chris Lorenzo. You’ll also hear amazing American musicians like Jason Ross, Elevven, and Nitti Gritti.
Seven Lions, Above & Beyond, Lady Faith, and Zeds Dead are topping the bill on Saturday, but many other music stars will also participate in the festival at NOS Events Center. See the entire Beyond Wonderland 2022 lineup list below or click here.
Additional Tips & Information
Before you head to NOS Events Center to attend the much-anticipated Beyond Wonderland 2022, go through the following tips to make sure your weekend goes smoothly and hassle-free!
- All visitors must be at least 18 years old to enter or 21 to purchase alcohol. The staff will require a photo ID, so be sure to bring your driver’s license or ID card.
- You can carry a bag, backpack, or purse as long as it isn’t larger than 12″x12″. Fanny packs are also allowed.
- Check the weather report and plan your trip and wardrobe accordingly. You may bring sunglasses, a hat, and sunscreen lotion if it’s sunny. On a rainy day, put on a rain poncho or take an umbrella that measures less than 10 feet when folded.
- Stay hydrated! Bring an empty water bottle, and use on-site free water refill stations.
In case you need anything else during the event, head to the Insomniac General Store or ask anyone from the staff for assistance.
Note: Alice and the rest of the crew are coming to the Gorge Amphitheatre in June. For more information about the Insomniac events, click here.