Where is BUKU Fest this year? How much do the BUKU tickets cost? Is there nearby event parking for BUKU attendees? Whatever the question, we have the right answer! Discover the admission prices for BUKU Music Festival 2022, car parking services, and headliners. You’ll also learn more about nearby hotels and transportation options, as well as a few hot tips on saving time and having the best time!
What Is BUKU Arts and Music Festival?
BUKU Music + Art Project, an exciting two-day festival, has been celebrating arts and music ever since 2012. This is not a single-genre music fest; visitors will enjoy electronic dance music, hip hop, and indie rock performances. Aside from live music and local art, the BUKU Project features diverse beverage and food vendors. The BUKU Project is a 17+ event, so anyone older than 16 can attend and enjoy the festival!
Where and When Is BUKU Music Fest 2022?
This year’s BUKU Fest is called BUKU: Planet B, which is an alternative take on the original festival that promises to be a blast! It will take place on March 25th and 26th at Mardi Gras World by the Mississippi River. The venue is in Lower Garden District, at 1400 Port of New Orleans Place. Festival gates open at 1 PM, while music starts at 2 PM and ends at 11 PM.
How To Purchase BUKU 2022 Tickets
Here is the price list of available online tickets for BUKU New Orleans 2022—fees are not included.
|Type of Ticket||1-Day Price||2-Day Price|
Note that GA PLUS and TOO BUKU tickets are sold out, but you can pay a $5 deposit to join the waitlist.
Parking for BUKU Music Festival 2022
The New Orleans Convention Center offers limited parking to BUKU Fest 2022 attendees on both days. Not all the MCCNO parking areas will be open to the festival-goers, but around 1,000 parking spots will be obtainable on a first-come, first-served basis. The staff will direct you to the designated lot upon arrival. Note that overnight parking and tailgating are prohibited in all parking lots.
Is There ADA Parking at the Festival?
The BUKU Music Art Project 2022 aims to make the event as smooth as possible for visitors with disabilities. Accessible parking spots are offered for all ADA guests and their companions, as well as accessible entrances, seating, and restrooms. For additional information, send an email at [email protected]
Top 3 Alternatives to BUKU 2022 Parking
If you’re worried about parking availability, high prices, or crowds, consider opting for one of the following options.
- Since the closest paid parking lot is at least a 20-minute walk away from the venue, you could consider booking a private parking service for $20. Click here for more info.
- If you don’t live in the city, staying in one of the New Orleans hotels is an excellent idea. Most properties offer free parking, and a number of them are within walking distance.
- If your home or hotel is in the area but not close enough for a walk, consider arranging a rideshare or taxi ride. MSY Airport passengers can book a New Orleans Airport Shuttle.
BUKU 2022 Lineup & Schedule
The BUKU Music Fest lineup includes Tame Impala, a well-known Australian psychedelic rock band, and a Grammy award-winning artist—Tyler, the creator. Other performers at BUKU are Alison Wonderland, Glass Animals, Amelie Lens, Rezz, Porter Robinson, $uicideboy$, Liquid Stranger, and John Summit. So, whether you’re into electronic music, house, rock, or hip hop, you’ll have a fantastic time!
Check out the complete BUKU Fest 2022 schedule below—Friday performances are marked in white and on the left, while Saturday acts are on the right.
Music at BUKU ends at 11 PM, but you don’t have to stop there! There are several after parties—BUKU Late—available for as low as $25. Purchase tickets online to party around the clock!
Additional Info & Tips for BUKU Fest 2022 Attendees
Use our hot tips to make your trip to and stay in New Orleans smooth and hassle-free!
- Bring a valid photo ID to enter BUKU underground warehouse party—the staff must ensure that you’re at least 17 years old.
- Download the BUKU app from Google Play Store or Apple Store to activate your wristband or remain up to date with the newest info.
- Upgrading your ticket is only possible at the Festival Box Office on-site.
- Bring an empty 32oz bottle and use the water refill stations to stay hydrated.
If you require additional help or immediate assistance, reach out to the BUKU Customer Support team at 844-407-2293. They are available Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 5 PM.