Who is performing at Ultra Miami Music Festival 2022? How much do the tickets cost? Where do you park for Ultra Miami? Our guide has the answers to all your questions! Learn about Ultra Music Festival 2022 tickets, lineup, Miami parking options, and nearby downtown hotels. You’ll also discover how to save time and money and have the time of your life in Miami’s Bayfront Park!
What Is Ultra Music Festival?
Ultra Music Festival is a top-ranking dance and electronic music celebration that has been attracting countless music enthusiasts for years! Since 2020 and 2021 offered no such festivals, Ultra Miami 2022 promises to be a blast and bring downtown Miami back to life. The weekend-long festival features an array of music superstars and amazing supporter acts at the Biscayne Bay shores.
It is scheduled to take place from March 25th to March 27th in Miami’s Bayfront Park.
- Friday: 4 PM – 12 AM
- Saturday: 1 PM – 12 AM
- Sunday: 1 PM – 10 PM
Ultra Music Festival Tickets
The cost of Ultra Music Festival 2022 tickets varies depending on the type and availability.
|Type of Ticket||Three-Day Ticket Price|
|General Admission||$299.95 – $399.95|
Any person aged at least 18 can purchase a general admission ticket, while the age requirement for VIP Ultra Miami tickets is 21.
Ultra Miami Parking Options & Alternatives
The chances of finding on-street parking in the vicinity are slim to none on any weekend, much less during major live events. Multiple downtown parking garages offer convenient Ultra Music Festival parking, which usually comes at a price. The average parking rate is $40, but it can go up significantly based on availability.
We have some suggestions on how to save money on car parking at Ultra Music Festival 2022.
- Opt for one of the private parking services available for as low as $17. These short-term parking spots are owned by a private individual or business near Bayfront Park. Click here for more information or parking reservations.
- The FTX Arena Parking guide offers information on parking in the area—check it out to possibly find a suitable option. The former American Airlines Arena is approximately a 10-minute walk away and surrounded by many parking lots.
Finally, you can avoid pricey parking by avoiding driving altogether! Public transportation and nearby hotels are ideal alternatives—keep reading to learn more about each.
Use Public Transit to Downtown Miami
Several Metromover stations are located close to the festival site, including the closest Bayfront Park Station served by Brickell Loop and Omni Loop. Metromover Loops are accessible free of charge and offer connections to the Miami Metrorail and bus lines. For instance, they stop at the Government Center Station, where you can hop on a Metrorail Green or Orange Line train. Several bus lines also serve this station: 51, 109, 110, 207, 208, and 277.
Hotels Near Ultra Music Festival Miami
Staying at a nearby hotel and walking to and from the festival is the best option—you’ll avoid hectic traffic, pricey parking garages, and transportation hassles. So, it’s certainly worth the cost! We looked into accommodation options in the area and singled out the closest hotels to Bayfront Park for Ultra Miami 2022 visitors.
- InterContinental Miami
- JW Marriott Marquis Miami
- Courtyard by Marriott Downtown
- Eurostars Langford
- The Guild Downtown
- Hyatt Regency Miami
- Comfort Inn & Suites
- YVE Hotel Miami
- Holiday Inn Port of Miami
Ultra Music Festival 2022 Lineup
Ultra Music Festival 2022 has offered an impressive list of headliners, DJs, and opening acts. World-renowned musicians topping the bill at the festival include Martin Garrix, David Guetta, Tiësto, Kygo, Nina Kraviz, Armin van Buuren, DJ Snake, Afrojack, Nicky Romero, Carl Cox, and more! You can see the complete list of all headliners below, but note that many other performers will take the stages as supporting acts over the weekend.
Click here to see the entire Ultra Miami 2022 lineup for any stage, including Resistance, Ultra Main Stage, and Live Stage.
Helpful Tips for Ultra Miami 2022 Visitors
Before you head to Miami, make sure you have everything you need for an unforgettable live experience. Go through the list below to learn a few additional Ultra Music Festival tips.
- Finding a ticket will be challenging if you haven’t got one so far. We suggest that you look it up on Craigslist and also do a quick online search for discount coupon codes.
- Ultra Music Miami Festival is age-restricted, so don’t forget to bring a valid photo ID to confirm that you’re at least 18 years old.
- Security might not let you in with a big, non-clear bag, so make sure you carry a clear, see-through one or bring a fanny pack.
- Warm weather and massive crowds mean high temperatures; bring a water bottle and use water stations to fill it as many times as necessary to stay hydrated. Wearing sunscreen is also recommended.
- For additional assistance, contact the help center here.
In addition to Ultra Music Festival 2022, our team has covered other fun Florida festivities, including Innings Fest Tampa 2022—feel free to check it out!