Last Updated on December 5, 2022 by Usama
Planning a family road trip to the magical world of Disneyland post-COVID-19 pandemic? Since Disneyland parking costs $30+ per day, you’ll want to indulge in our tips and tricks if traveling on a budget. Discover all about visitor parking at Disneyland, including the locations, daily rates, hotel parking availability, and a few hot tips!
Disneyland Theme Park Parking
Guests of Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park can choose from a variety of convenient parking facilities, including the following.
- Mickey & Friends Parking Structure offers standard and preferred parking spots.
- Pixar Pals Parking Structure has standard and preferred parking spaces.
- Toy Story Parking Area provides surface parking for standard and oversized vehicles.
- Downtown Disney District Parking is available at the Simba Lot and can be more affordable with validations from restaurants.
Disneyland parking hours vary—all theme park lots open one hour before the earliest Disneyland Resort opening time. See the following map for the precise locations and then keep reading for daily rates.
How Much Is Parking at Disneyland?
Mickey & Friends, Pixar Pals, and Toy Story parking areas charge the same Disneyland parking rates. Your daily fee depends on the vehicle or car parking service—check out the complete price list below.
|Type of Vehicle/Service
|Daily Parking Fee
Pay using cash, credit cards, Disney Rewards Visa Card, Disney Gift Card, or a pre-paid Disneyland parking voucher.
Downtown Disney District Parking
The Downtown Disneyland parking cost differs for guests who park within the Simba parking lot. While the first hour costs $10, fees for the following hours vary based on validation.
- With a $20-minimum purchase at any Downtown Disney location, you’ll get validation for additional 3 hours of same-day parking.
- If you dine in a table-service restaurant, you’ll receive validation for up to 5 hours of Downtown Disney parking.
If you don’t validate your Disneyland parking ticket, the Simba Lot will charge you $7 per 30 minutes. The maximum daily cost is $66.
Accessible Parking at Disneyland Resort
Short-term parking stalls for visitors with disabilities are available at multiple locations throughout the resort. Mickey & Friends and Pixar Pals Parking Structures also provide the Disneyland parking tram service to the Main Entrance Esplanade. If an ADA spot is unavailable, a parking attendant will direct you to a spot closest to an elevator or to bus transport at the Toy Story parking lot. Standard parking rates apply at all lots.
Disneyland Resort Hotel Parking
Multiple Disneyland Resort hotels like Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel offer self-parking and valet parking for hotel guests or those who dine in selected restaurants. The Disneyland Hotel and Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa provide valet service and EV charging stations.
Here’s a complete Disneyland parking price list for hotel guests.
|Overnight Parking Option
|Hotel Guest Parking Fee
|Oversized Vehicle Parking
Rates for those who aren’t staying in a Disneyland hotel vary. Self-parking prices start at $35 but increase every hour by $10, while valet service is as low as $50. Get free parking by validating your Disneyland parking pass at Storytellers Cafe or Napa Rose. With restaurant validation, you’ll receive 3 to 5 hours of complimentary parking.
How To Save Money on Disneyland Parking
If none of the main Disneyland parking lots works for you or your budget, go through the following tips in search of convenient alternatives.
- Stay at a non-Disney hotel—Selected hotels in Anaheim offer free parking, while others provide free shuttles, and many are cheaper than Disney hotels. Some of the best options are Castle Inn & Suites and Anaheim Discovery Inn & Suites.
- Get an Annual Pass—These passes will save you money if you visit the parks more than a few times a year. The Disneyland Resort offers several options, and the priciest ones have the most perks!
- Park in a nearby neighborhood and take Uber/Lyft—Some neighborhoods around Disneyland Park have more affordable or even free parking spots. Pay attention to the signs to avoid pricey parking tickets and then get Uber or Lyft to the theme park.
- Look into Anaheim Convention Center Parking—prices at the ACC vary, but the approximate cost is $20, which is cheaper than Disneyland parking. Also, the guide includes cost-effective alternatives that you might find useful.
Find Parking Easily Wherever You Go!
The Parking Access team aims to ensure that anyone who’s planning a trip to a big venue or major event always finds cheap and safe parking. In addition to Disneyland parking, we cover theme parks in Orlando—check out Parking at Disney World and Disney Springs Parking. You can also use our help when searching for parking at or near Anaheim’s points of interest, such as the following.
Additionally, if you plan on flying out of John Wayne Airport, dig into our guide to Orange County Airport Parking to learn all about on-site and off-site parking options.