Loved the room it was very nice and clean price was great staff was nice 👍 I had a great experience thank you 😊 The parking was great as well !
Super noisy, between people slamming doors all hours of the night, walls are SUPER thin and you're close to traffic you can hear EVERYTHING. Rooms smell of Marijuana BAD. Hotel is very outdated and looks NOTHING like the pictures when you book online. I paid for an "executive room" but was placed in a standard room at the executive price until I requested a different room due to the smell. Don't waste your money they are overpriced for what I'm still trying to figure out. Plenty of other hotels nearby.
Nice hotel. The rooms are decent size and clean. They are doing a bunch of remodeling and construction outside but it didn't interfere with our stay at all.
1. We booked this room months in advance. Two rooms with double beds.
We weren't told the hotel was under construction.
The pool, jacuzzi, and half the ice machines were out of order.
2. We waited 3 hours to check in. Two rooms with double beds. They joined our rooms, gave us 915 and 916.
3. The keys wouldn't work because they assigned them all to one room.
4. Our room had a king sized bed, not double beds like we ordered. They were full, so there was no switching the rooms.
5. Only one of the doors adjoining the rooms opened.
6. I couldn't get the shower to work, and it took 7 calls to the front desk to finally get a response.
7. Once the shower worked, the water pressure was horrible. There was none.
8. The bathroom door stuck and was difficult to open.
9. Half the lights were burned out.
10. The bed was rock hard and I woke up really stiff backed.
The positives were that the Vue on the Penthouse was really great.
There was also an amazing all you can eat sushi restaurant across the street.
And there was a free shuttle to the very close airport.
We paid over $160 for the worst hotel I've been to. Neither my 5 friends nor I will ever stay there again.
It's pretty noisy due to its location, but fine if you are staying a night or two for a conference. Jordan was great.... Super helpful
Wonderful staff and rooms. I held an event here for a group and was very happy with the way the whole thing turned out. The room at the top of the building with a view was the perfect location for us. We had delicious appetizers and a hosted beer and wine bar. All of our guests had positive comments. We will definitely do back to this location the next time we need location in the area