Universal Studios Florida in Orlando is an exciting entertainment complex with various attractions, rides, and shows. Finding a safe and affordable car parking spot near locations as popular as Universal Orlando Resort can be incredibly frustrating—and that’s where Parking Access steps in! Our guide explores the visitor parking lots, uncovers the cost of parking at Universal Studios Orlando, and offers money-saving tips. Use all the info to make a clever travel plan and enjoy your day!
How To Purchase Universal Orlando Tickets
Admission ticket prices vary daily, and you can purchase one online—here are the starting rates.
- Universal Studios: from $109
- Islands of Adventure: from $109
- Volcano Bay: from $80
If you plan to spend a couple of days in Orlando, save some money by purchasing a 3-day ticket or one with park-to-park access.
Universal Studios Parking Options in Orlando
Whether you’re visiting theme parks, Universal CityWalk, or Volcano Bay, finding convenient parking will be a piece of cake! Directional signs all across the resort will direct you toward the Universal Studios’ enclosed parking garage, and the free shuttle service will take you to Volcano Bay.
Here are all Universal Studios Orlando parking services:
- General Parking
- Prime Parking
- Valet Parking
- RV Parking
- Bus Parking
Accessible parking is also available—the staff will direct you to the third floor of the main parking garage, where you’ll find a suitable ADA spot. Check out the interactive Universal Orlando Resort Map for more info, or keep reading to discover the prices!
How Much Is Parking at Universal Studios Orlando?
The theme park parking cost depends on whether you choose self-parking, preferred parking, valet service, or parking for oversized vehicles. The list below shows all short-term parking fees at Universal Studios Orlando.
|Parking Option||Daily Parking Fee|
For the ultimate convenience and quick car parking process, we recommend valet parking; check out the standard parking rates for this service.
|Duration||Before 6 PM||After 6 PM|
|Over 2 hours||$75||$40*|
*On Mardi Gras concert nights, the cost after 6 PM is $50.
Is There Free Parking at Universal Studios Orlando?
Yes! Complimentary self-parking is offered to all visitors who arrive after 6 PM, except on Halloween Horror Nights.
Alternatively, you can get free parking by purchasing at least two Universal Cinemark tickets for movie showings between 11 AM and 6 PM. Pay in full upon arrival at the toll plaza and then take the parking receipt to the Universal Cinemark Box Office; that’s where you’ll receive a cash reimbursement after buying matinee movie tickets.
Universal Studios Orlando Parking Tips
If the parking cost at Universal Studios Orlando is too high for your budget, there are a few attractive alternatives! Depending on your travel plan, consider opting for one of the options below.
- Get an annual pass to receive free or discounted parking at Universal. Premier passes include free self-parking or valet service, while preferred pass holders get complimentary self-parking or discounted valet. These discounts apply at the Universal Orlando parking garage.
- Park nearby and request an Uber or Lyft. If you leave your vehicle a couple of miles from the theme park and then use rideshare, you may save up to 50%.
- Rent a car from Avis or Budget at MCO to get a free upgrade to Universal Prime Parking—learn more about MCO car rentals in the Orlando Airport Shuttle guide. Alternatively, consider arranging a Lyft at Orlando Airport to Universal.
- Stay in one of the nearby Resort Hotels or look into Vacation Packages. The package deals are ideal for those who plan to stick around for a few days and include hotel stays, admission, and parking.
- Check Deals & Specials for up-to-date tips on cheaper parking, tickets, or hotel stays.
Find Parking Easily Wherever You Go!
Parking Access gives you direct access to the most extensive global network of parking services nationwide. Our goal is to cover all major venues and popular attractions in the country and abroad. In addition to parking at Universal Studios Orlando, we already covered Universal Studios Hollywood, as well as Orlando’s Walt Disney World and SeaWorld.
If you’re flying out of Orlando International Airport, check out the guide to Orlando Airport Parking to learn about on-site and off-site parking garages and rates. You can also use our safe booking system to make a quick reservation!