Last Updated on June 13, 2019 by Greg
Did you know Dulles Airport was the first airport in the United states to offer commercial travel back in 1962? The Airport has come a long a way and in this guide you will have all you need to know about the most important facts such as parking, ground transportation, airlines and places to shot and eat.
- Dulles Airport address is 1 Saarinen Cir, Dulles VA 20166.
- 37 Airlines offer services out of Dulles here’s the list: Aer Lingus, Aeroflot, AeroMexico, Air Canada, Air China, Air France, Air India, Alaska Airlines, ANA, American Airlines, Austrian, Avianca, British Airways, Brussels Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Copa Airlines, Delta, Emirates, Etihad Airways to name a few, and here is a complete list
- There are 2 other major International Airports nearby here’s the list: Baltimore Washington International BWI and Washington National Airport.
- Like most airports, Dulles has a variety of hotel brands located only a short shuttle ride away. Sleep the night before at one of these hotels to be on time for your early morning flight.
- There’s no shortage of shopping and food inside the terminal. Retail brands like Burberry, Coach, Estee Lauder, and Michael Kors offer a mall-like experience. If you need a quick snack or looking for a full lunch, check out Starbucks or The Kitchen by Wolfgang Puck.
- Free Cell phone lots allow you to wait for a friend or loved one while tracking their flight. Put on some music and relax while you wait for their flight to arrive
- Dulles Airport Parking offers a wide range of options, including 2 daily garages (be sure not to park here overnight), 4 Economy lots and one more hourly lot in front of the terminal. Complimentary shuttle buses take people from their cars to the terminal 24/7. The parking lots are equipped with Pay and Go stations – so be sure to keep your parking ticket on you. If you’re up to parking off airport at one of the private companies check out how you can make an advanced reservation here.
- Looking for a ride from Dulles to DC. Taxis are plentiful and Uber and Lyft have a huge presence in this city. If you want to ride on shared ride shuttle make an advanced reservation with Super Shuttle. Public transportation through Metrobus has an express bus that goes direct to downtown DC.
- 9 Car rental companies are conveniently located at the airport, check out this full list here.
- The Dulles Arts Program offers live performance and standing works of art for visitors to enjoy while they wait for their flights.