Driving & Parking Information for the Minnesota State Fair
Minnesota State Fair located at 1265 Snelling Ave N, St Paul, MN 55108, offers parking in all the lots on a first-come-first-serve basis. Few parking lots are located at the fairgrounds. The facility of accessible parking is also available at the same rate as fair parking which is $16
Fairgoers can find bicycle parking for free at the three specified bike lots. Park & Ride lots are also available to park your bicycles with the availability of a free shuttle service.
Lot for motorcycles is available at Como Avenue. This lot costs $10 per motorcycle which is cheaper as compared to the Minnesota State Fair Lots that costs $16.
Charter Buses Parking
Parking at the state fair for charter buses is free
Contact the Minnesota State Fair at email@example.com to learn more about the fair and shuttle hours, parking spaces.
- On Snelling Avenue: Turn right onto Hoyt Avenue and park in the Robin or Owl lots.
Please note: The exit from southbound Snelling Avenue to Como Avenue will generally be closed by mid-morning. Please plan accordingly.
- If you’re heading north on Snelling Avenue, exit on Como Avenue and turn left. You will be directed into the lots off Como Avenue.
Please note: At busy times, traffic control will prohibit left turns into the Como lots due to safety.
- On Como Avenue: You will be directed into the lots south of Como Avenue.
- On Larpenteur Avenue: Turn right onto Underwood Street and park in the Camel or Buffalo lots.
- On Larpenteur Avenue: Turn left onto Snelling Avenue. Turn right onto Hoyt Avenue and park in the Robin or Owl lots.