Last Updated on January 7, 2019 by Greg
By Greg Hayes
Updated Jan 5, 2019
Parking Access, LLC is an online travel company that owns and operates Shuttlefare.com, parkingaccess.com and Cheapflightalerts.net. We offer travelers in-depth reviews on ground transportation, parking as well as cheap flight deals. When you reserve from our websites we may earn a commission.
Enter once for a chance to win one of these three (3) great prizes.
- Duration – The giveaway is open for entry starting today, January 3, 2019, and will be open through January 31, 2019.
- Entry – To enter the giveaway use the Rafflecopter widget above by clicking the respective entry buttons. You may enter via each of the various methods described within the Rafflecopter widget. Only entries verified through the Rafflecopter widget will be counted.
- Winner – There will be one (1) winner for each of the prizes. The winner will win one (1) One $75 Gift card to Park ‘N Fly, (1) One $100 Gift Card for SuperShuttle (1) One $250 Gift Card to Expedia.com. Winner will be randomly selected based on the total pool of entries. Winner will be drawn within 24 hours of the giveaway ending. Winner will be contacted via the email they supplied when entering the giveaway. Winner will have twenty-four (24) hours to respond and accept their prize. Non-response and/or non-acceptance of the prize within 24 hours will result in disqualification. In the event a winner is disqualified, a new winner will be selected until a winner has confirmed acceptance of the prize. Winner must provide a valid email address and valid US or Canadian mailing address.
- Prize – One (1) $75 Gift card worth $75 to Park ‘N Fly, One (1) Gift card worth $100 for SuperShuttle, One (1) Gift Card worth $250 to Expedia.com.
- Eligibility – No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaways are open to residents of the United States or Canada who are at least 18 years of age.
- Taxes – There may be tax implications with accepting a prize. Winner will be responsible for reporting and paying taxes (if applicable). Parking Access, LLC cannot provide tax advice. Please consult with your tax adviser before accepting the prize if you have questions.
- Sponsor – Parking Access, LLC sponsored this giveaway by providing the giveaway prize.
Best of luck to everyone who enters the giveaway!