Thank you for your interest in working with parkingaccess.com We are very excited to hear about your content ideas. Please send all proposals to email@example.com but prior to this, please read below to see if your writing and content ideas match our Brand.
What We Are Looking For:
- We’re interested in content that involves the following: airport parking, downtown city parking, event parking, cruise port parking, parking tickets, college / university parking, stadium parking and monthly parking.
- Length: Short pieces can range from 500 to 750 words, feature articles are typically over 1000 words.
- Articles you submit must be your own original writing
- Authors retain rights to their piece and to their photos but allow Shuttlefare.com to publicize their article through regular social media or other means.
- We respectfully reserve the right to edit articles. We also reserve the right to reject any article we feel is not a good fit for us.
- At this time, parkingaccess.com does not pay for every submission, but rather pays per submission on a case by case basis.
To Submit A Post/Content Idea:
- Send us your content idea to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a brief description, estimated length of the post, attach pictures/photo if available, and projected completion date.
- Please tell us about yourself as well, such as your social media accounts and followers stats, and a link or two to something else you’ve written.
To Submit Your Assigned Story:
- Submit your article via email (Greg [at] parkingaccess [dot] com) with a link to either Dropbox Paper or Google Doc.