Last Updated on March 19, 2021 by Greg
ParkingAccess.com conducted a survey with over 200+ US travelers, to understand their concerns and expectations during COVID-19 and came up with some interesting finds.
Are you concerned about contracting the coronavirus?
- While 84% of all people surveyed know of someone who has contracted the virus, only 57% of passengers are concerned about contracting the coronavirus.
What Are Your Top Concerns About Contracting COVID-19?
- The biggest concerns of people are being in an overcrowded place and sitting next to someone who might be infected.
What Steps Have You Taken to Avoid Contracting COVID-19?
- 98% take some steps to avoid contracting the virus, with the three most popular being: 1.Wearing a mask; 2.Washing your hands; 3.Public distancing;
Are You Concerned About Being Quarantined While Traveling?
- 79% of people are afraid of being quarantined while traveling.
When Will Passengers Return to Travel After Pandemic Subsided?
- 53% of the surveyed plan to return to their usual travel plans after the pandemic subsides while the other will wait for at least a month.
Are Masks Helpful Against the Coronavirus?
- 75% of surveyed agree that wearing a mask prevents them from spreading and contracting the virus.
What Are The Top Three Measures that Create a Feeling of Safety?
- 60% think wearing masks in airports and airplanes should be mandatory.
- 37% think social distancing on air crafts makes them feel more safe.
- 36% think seeing sanitization being performed will make them feel more safe.
Are Passengers Willing to Adopt New Measures?
- Only 35% of the surveyed would be willing to take a coronavirus/COVID-19 test at the departure airport.