Typical property with no surprises. Clean and conveniently located. Easy on off of highway. Friendly staff
I stayed here for a temporary spot while moving from one house to another and it wasn't the nicest, but the wifi was decent. You can hear literally every word anyone says in the hallway and the smells aren't great throughout the hotel. I guess it was sorta clean. I would have given it 3 stars until my second day when I was working from the uncomfortable desk with the do not disturb sign on the door and the extra 'deadbolt-type lock' engaged. Yeah, that doesn't actually lock anything. Some dude just walked in around 11:00 am and asked if I wanted housekeeping. Uh. No. Good thing I was dressed. He didn't knock or anything. Just opened the door and started talking to me. Given the lack of privacy in sound throughout the walls and ceiling and outside the door and the fact that they can just walk in whenever they want, I HIGHLY recommend you do not stay here. I skipped the second night and just forfeited my $50. Not worth the fight. Oh, the continental breakfast was a basket of apples and black coffee. I went to McDonald's next door instead. Downgraded from ~3 stars to 1 for invasion of privacy. Dude that checked me did not have a background in customer service either. That's all I say about his grumpiness.
Wasnt too bad beds was clean but room had a hard time staying warm and they deactivated my room key long before chekout time
After my home's sewer backed up due to a city infrastructure issue, my son and I needed a nearby place to shower while it was repaired. We hoped to have a refuge from our unfortunate situation at home. Unfortunately, it was quite the opposite.
Upon check-in, we were greeted by a grumpy man who refused to make eye contact. We were only given one key, and it was to an occupied room. The man never apologized, but he did correct the error.
The motel is definitely shady. I'm pretty sure there was a drug deal going down out front while checking in. The room's door was falling off the frame, and I felt unsafe. The bathtub drained slowly, and the mattress covers were soiled. The room smelled like acetone. I felt generally unwell in the room, and I'm thankful we didn't have to sleep there.
The second day, our key was inactivated. When I sought the front desk for help, the rude woman at the desk grilled me about who was staying in the room. I explained our situation and she asked me the same question.
This plumbing repair may last a week, but we will drive a little farther down the road to a nicer place. Very unpleasant experience! If you can afford something better, you should. If you can't, I pray things start looking up for you soon. It's pretty bad when we would rather endure the sewage situation at home than stay.
Excellent Rooms with good staff, I stayed in R-301, It has Microwave and refrigerator. The lobby area is very nice. Continental breakfast was superb. Highly recommended to stay.