Our room had no towels upon arrival. We had to go to the office and wait for someone to bring them to our room. The TV in the room did not work. The room was the dirtiest I have ever encountered. The bathroom smelled aweful, we had to leave the fan on the whole time. I will never stay here again. One star is too much.
I wish I could give it a zero. The check in was outside in the cold. After checking into my less than appealing room, I was opened the door to a smoke filled room. The bathroom door is warped and can’t be closed, the floors need to be mopped, the bedspread had cigarette holes, holes in the wall, the tub is NASTY, I was scares to take off my clothes to sleep. That’s the first night, the second night I saw two mice. The attendant advised me he would move me to another room, no thank you, for my sanity please give me a refund, I would NOT recommend staying here if it were FREE. This all happened in less than 24 hours, I’m shaking writing this review.
This place is deplorable. It does not live up to its name at all. I hate it here and will never return. It is overpriced for the low quality it holds.
Update: since I have posted this, a mouse ran across the room. This is disgusting and I DO NOT RECOMMEND anyone to stay here. I'm sure some health codes have been violated.
Uninhabitable! The most filthy rooms I have ever seen. The front desk assistant was very friendly and helpful, and she seemed embarrassed. I did not stay there after finding the second room dirtier than the first.
One star for this place is too nice. First room they gave me was not even cleaned. Gave me the room next to it. Holes in blankets, stains on mattresses, blunts on floor behind nightstand. Stay with my dog and left after one night to a hotel I stayed at before. I guess you get what you certainly pay for. A run down, unkept, unhealthy hotel.
If i don't get my money back now for the night I left because the room was so toxic I will call the health department and being that we are in a health crisis that hotel is NOT an acceptable stay for any human being or animal. I went to the Clarion paid $25 more and slept in peace. They don't answer the phone and that's not acceptable either. I tried calling from the room they still don't pick up. Very shady.
Ive been here a few times before.. It was what you expect for a cheap motel, but at the least it was clean with fresh linen, so cant complain much about that. But this time i was appalled by the small hungry mouse that was in my room, strong possibility it was more than one not sure... There were no towels soap or wash clothes when i arrived, sheets and pillow cases looked suspect.. I dont think i will be returning. Not saying this place is the worst but i was truly disappointed this time around .
First (and last) stay here. Asked for non-smoking room. Cigarette burns on bed covering, cigarette ashes next to bed, in bathroom and even in refrigerator!! Not vacuumed in a long time. No in room coffee. Trash on floor. Just. Plain. Dirty. One (1) star is being overly generous.